The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That LMS match wasn't it. Everything else about that feud was great. Not surprised
Edge vs Orton was a blood feud that needed the emotions of a live crowd to play off of, plus a "Last Man Standing" stipulation was the wrong stip for this match in hindsight... it should have been "No Holds Barred" and kept mostly at ringside

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
EU7JK_TXYAIuPyj

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I guess Night 2 felt more like WM over all, I think Charlotte/Rhea was probably the most Wrestlemania feeling match and I'd say the best match of both nights.

I really have no idea what the point the Funhouse was trying to make but :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: it WAS worse than the Boneyard after all which made it better :russ: Hopefully John Cena is now blipped out of existence and some random dude fills his place in the timeline and they just go with it. Like....Kidman or some shyt :mjlol:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I guess Night 2 felt more like WM over all, I think Charlotte/Rhea was probably the most Wrestlemania feeling match and I'd say the best match of both nights.

I really have no idea what the point the Funhouse was trying to make but :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: it WAS worse than the Boneyard after all which made it better :russ: Hopefully John Cena is now blipped out of existence and some random dude fills his place in the timeline and they just go with it. Like....Kidman or some shyt :mjlol:

A John Chena recasting like a soap opera would be hilarious

Get Darren Young

Black Cena

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Oh are we pretending to know exactly what the point the Funhouse thing was making?

Cuz uh...it seemed a bit ethereal in nature :jbhmm: