The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO:

Not as good as last year, much better than WM34...

My top 3 matches were KO/Seth(4.25), ladder match(4.25) and Cesaro-Gulak(4)

Boneyard match was Gary Busey .99 bin fukkery. Not good.

I wish/hope youtube has a breakdown of all the scenes/symbolism in the Firefly Funhouse match...b/c I quit watching WWE after, ironically enough, Cena beat Lashley at, I think, a Great American Bash ppv. WM34 was the 1st full WWE card I had watched in roughly a decade. So I missed the majority of the Super Cena run and Bray's career. It seemed like it was good but I knew I was missing a lot of allusions during the match b/c I had no point of reference.

The world title matches were EMBARRASSING. fukking awful. It's cool that Drew got put over but the shyt was not entertaining.

And I don't even agree with Braun getting a world belt.They could've just let Goldberg retain since they're probably all going on hiatus soon.
By the time WWE had another big event, Goldberg could've been ready to defend his belt against Roman then. Braun's just holding that thing.

Zayn/Bryan was disappointing. Is Sammy just past it? Dude used to be one of the best in the ring...now he hardly even wrestles WHILE HE HAS AN ACTUAL MATCH!

The show was like a 7/10, imo. All things considered, I felt like the E pulled it off.

Other than the entire ladder match, my mark out moment was Belair coming out and helping SPs.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Breh...everyone has to be overly negative. It just seems to be in wrestling fans nature for some odd reason.

Yeah I mean if they went out there and had a traditional match it would've been a clusterfukk and AJ would've had to carry Taker all the way through, instead the Boneyard Match made Taker looked the best he's looked in years.

The storytelling in that match was so good. Perfection!

I thought the ending was great, Edge finally hitting Orton with the con-chair-to and then after the match him looking at Orton like "I got love for ya bro but you was doing too much, I did what I had to do :yeshrug:".

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah I mean if they went out there and had a traditional match it would've been a clusterfukk and AJ would've had to carry Taker all the way through, instead the Boneyard Match made Taker looked the best he's looked in years.

I thought the ending was great, Edge finally hitting Orton with the con-chair-to and then after the match him looking at Orton like "I got love for ya bro but you was doing too much, I did what I had to do :yeshrug:".

Facts, everybody would of been bytching and saying the same ol song and dance that Taker should retire already and what not.

And as for the Edge and Orton match, yeah that ending was phenomenal on all levels. Edge’s acting was Oscar worthy of brilliant (over exaggeration of course) lol