The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Luckily this is 2020 instead of 1998, cause social media is strong enough to keep people from being fooled. In 1998, hijacked ideas could be hidden more and not really exposed til later on, besides obvious stuff (like Juvi purposely stealing Rock’s stuff, turning Brad Armstrong into a variation of his brother, and Kronik being aversion of APA :mjlol:)

Also, this Funhouse thing gave me Nightmare on Elm Street vibes.
Even when people have the facts in their face with receipts, they’re still just gonna run with whatever agenda. Hell, just look at some of these threads in this section :russ:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Having just watched the Funhouse match again, that was a thing of beauty :wow: completely broke down the Cena character deep to its core, rattled and exhausted the actual Cena so much the Fiend was able to swoop in and take him out :wow: I don’t know if it’s tied with or better than the Boneyard match, but it’s something unlike anything I would’ve expected them to do and shoutout to Cena for being self aware and willing to make fun of himself in such a personal way on a stage like this

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Goldberg and brock both put over young dudes at WM

Yet for months i had to hear fags on here cry about them winning months before

fukkn cacs
They didn't need to be champs going into Wrestlemania in the first place. All they gave us was trash ass finisher spam matches.
:camby:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They didn't need to be champs going into Wrestlemania in the first place. All they gave us was trash ass finisher spam matches. :camby:

I'd say it's the worst set of two World Title matches ever at WM

WM 19: Angle/Brock & HHH/Booker
WM 20: Eddie/Angle & HHH/HBK/Benoit
WM 21: Cena/JBL & HHH/Batista
WM 22: Cena/HHH & Orton/Rey/Angle
WM 23: Cena/HBK & Taker/Batista
WM 24: Cena/Orton/HHH & Taker/Edge
WM 25: Cena/Edge/Show & HHH/Orton
WM 26: Cena/Batista & Jericho/Edge
WM 27: Cena/Miz & Del Rio/Edge
WM 28: Sheamus/Bryan & Jericho/Punk
WM 29: Cena/Rock & Del Rio/Swagger
WM 33: Orton/Bray & Lesnar/Goldberg
WM 34: Lesnar/Reigns & AJ/Nakamura
WM 35: Lesnar/Rollins & Kofi/Bryan
WM 36: Braun/Goldberg & Brock/McIntyre

I'd say 36 was the worst just looking at that list

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'd say it's the worst set of two World Title matches ever at WM

WM 19: Angle/Brock & HHH/Booker
WM 20: Eddie/Angle & HHH/HBK/Benoit
WM 21: HHH/Batista & Cena/JBL
WM 22: HHH/Cena & Orton/Rey/Angle
WM 23: HBK/Cena & Taker/Batista
WM 24: Taker/Edge & Orton/HHH/Cena
WM 25: HHH/Orton & Cena/Edge/Show
WM 26: Cena/Batista & Jericho/Edge
WM 27: Miz/Cena & Del Rio/Edge
WM 28: Sheamus/Bryan & Jericho/Punk
WM 29: Cena/Rock & Del Rio/Swagger
WM 33: Orton/Bray & Lesnar/Goldberg
WM 34: Lesnar/Reigns & AJ/Nakamura
WM 35: Lesnar/Rollins & Kofi/Bryan
WM 36: Braun/Goldberg & Brock/McIntyre

I'd say 36 was the worst just looking at that list

Seeing it fully listed like this :picard:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
watched a few reviews of the short-film matches on youtube. It's funny seeing these neckbeard types that only want to talk about wrestling like they are analysts and sit there using words like "workrate", placement on the card, star ratings, etc...try to talk about these two matches because they show that don't really enjoy wrestling like they think they do. Some of these dudes trying to find anything they can to hate on the shyt..."how did undertaker's logo pop up?" type of shyt. :what:One dude was acting all mad about the Firefly match, but didn't get the whole Cena=Hogan/NWO thing. He was like "i get that there was nostalgia, but Cena was never in the NWO". :dahell: Like basic shyt about that firefly match went over his head but he's out here telling people it was trash and acting like fans are just naive. :heh:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yeah I mean at the other Manias I listed at least one would be good, both of these sucked and I don't think it was because of the virus either, I think both matches would've played out the same in the stadium (obviously with Reigns beating Goldberg).

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
watched a few reviews of the short-film matches on youtube. It's funny seeing these neckbeard types that only want to talk about wrestling like they are analysts and sit there using words like "workrate", placement on the card, star ratings, etc...try to talk about these two matches because they show that don't really enjoy wrestling like they think they do. Some of these dudes trying to find anything they can to hate on the shyt..."how did undertaker's logo pop up?" type of shyt. :what:One dude was acting all mad about the Firefly match, but didn't get the whole Cena=Hogan/NWO thing. He was like "i get that there was nostalgia, but Cena was never in the NWO". :dahell: Like basic shyt about that firefly match went over his head but he's out here telling people it was trash and acting like fans are just naive. :heh:

The Undertaker's logo popping up is unrealistic but a dead mortician that happens to a wrestler and can make lightning appear in the arena and occasionally come back to life as a Hells Angels Biker is realistic? Nothing about the Undertaker has ever been realistic :heh:.

Besides, it's was widely reported that the two matches were gonna be like short films so I don't know what people were expecting.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol some really bad matches

I'm in the group of "Boneyard > Funhouse" match but both were as good as we can expect, loved all the calls backs in Wyatt/Cena (Cena looks so bad these days btw)

I caught the last hour of Edge/Orton, didnt think it was THAT bad, I've seen Orton have way worse

They surely have to stop makes these shows now, they did mania take a break now

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The Undertaker's logo popping up is unrealistic but a dead mortician that happens to a wrestler and can make lightning appear in the arena and occasionally come back to life as a Hells Angels Biker is realistic? Nothing about the Undertaker has ever been realistic :heh:.

Besides, it's was widely reported that the two matches were gonna be like short films so I don't know what people were expecting.

Breh...everyone has to be overly negative. It just seems to be in wrestling fans nature for some odd reason.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't need to be champs going into Wrestlemania in the first place. All they gave us was trash ass finisher spam matches.
:camby:
Apparently we're supposed to praise the 53 year old that can't wrestle more than 3 minutes for dropping the belt:mjlol:
Yeah I mean at the other Manias I listed at least one would be good, both of these sucked and I don't think it was because of the virus either, I think both matches would've played out the same in the stadium (obviously with Reigns beating Goldberg).
The only thing I could see being different if Reigns wrestled is Goldberg hitting him with the jackhammer and Reigns kicking out.

Everyone knew there was no chance 2020 Goldberg was picking up Braun.