The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

22SnSwr.gif

Round 2 :blessed: and she better not cry either

You asked for this Charlotte :ufdup:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It was cool honestly just wayyy too long. Shave it down to about 20-25 mins at the very most and it’s probably MOTN

If they'd cut out all the random walking into rooms and punching each other and just done the spots, it would've been flames. It lost momentum and the end just didn't quite hit. If they'd shaved a bit off, that ending could've felt heavy as fukk. They should've made fighting on the truck feel more 'scaffold match', but the conchairto ringing out in silence was actually pretty cool... I'd just kinda checked out by then.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My girl hadn't watched wrestling since before Ruthless Aggression but used to like it - her verdict is empty arena wrestling is weird, but she got over it after a couple of matches; women's wrestling is flat out awesome and she might watch more; Seth Rollins looks like a douche; if they did more cinematic stuff she'd watch.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I really want to see undertaker vs aj styles match. Was it really good y'all? :lupe:

I know, I'm late.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've got no sympathy for Edge's 9 year comeback crashing like this, I think it's really funny actually because it's karma. Dude had no right coming back after being gone that long. He's fukking washed up, incredibly stupid AND selfish for returning in 2020 and taking a top spot from the younger guys who bust their ass and show up every week. When incredible wrestlers like Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens are going to be at the bottom of the card at Wrestlemania while this guy is a high profile match, that's not okay whatsoever. So the fact that after 9 years, he comes back and his "big Wrestlemania return" is going to be in front of no one at the shytty Performance Centre is beautiful! I love the irony, it's well deserved. fukk Edge.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Dude getting proven wrong in his replies

He sounds like a Edge stan for wanted to believe it was fire cause Edge showed emotion

But it was too long, and had a spot that reminded people of the Benoit murder/death and he gotta just deal with it

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I wonder what Bo Dallas makes of Bray Wyatt and chances.

When was the last time he was on tv?

I wonder if their paths will ever cross. .

Damn that would've been crazy, if Bo Dallas turned out to be trapped in Ramblin Rabbit all this time.

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I wonder what Bo Dallas makes of Bray Wyatt and chances.

When was the last time he was on tv?

I wonder if their paths will ever cross. .

Damn that would've been crazy, if Bo Dallas turned out to be trapped in Ramblin Rabbit all this time.

:ohhh:

:gladbron: might as well go all in and give Dallas a creepy mask and call up their sister as well at some point to have a :demonic: stable