The official #WPOY2016 Thanksgiving power rankings edition

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:skip: Be careful, breh. His pops is Tony Soprano and can have your whole family merked. :mjlol:

NAAH, MY POPS SIDE IS HOLY .. IF U SO INTERESTED IN MY REAL LIFE, GO LOOK UP MOSHE BEN MAIMON- WROTE THE MISHNEH TORAH, ONE OF THE MOST REVERED BOOKS IN JUDAISM. THATS THE REAL PROTECTION.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ELABORATE, SLOWY
When I question you about Judaism as a religion, you avoid the question by talking about the race and the bloodline to Moses etc. When I question you about it as a race, you avoid the question by talking about it as a religion. Either way, you avoid the question and start to proselytize, something that Jews aren't supposed to do.

Yet when you feel like I or someone else is being disrespectful to Jews, you always play the racism card and never accuse anyone of religious intolerance instead :ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You keep digging the hole you're in deeper and deeper in this thread with how deep in your feelings you've gotten in here.

U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW BADLY I WANA WIN, DO U? JUST TO SOLIDIFY HOW ANGRY IVE MADE THE GROUPIES OVER THIS PAST YEAR..I MEAN, U IN HERE LYIN ON ME OUTA PURE ANGER. SERIOUSLY, TALKIN BOUT I SAID 13 THREES ISNT IMPRESSIVE? U HAD TO BE BANGIN UR KEYBOARD IN A RAGE TO BE COMIN UP WIT SUCH RANDOM BULLSHIIT. IF I DONT WIN, IVE FAILED.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
NAAH, MY POPS SIDE IS HOLY .. IF U SO INTERESTED IN MY REAL LIFE, GO LOOK UP MOSHE BEN MAIMON- WROTE THE MISHNEH TORAH, ONE OF THE MOST REVERED BOOKS IN JUDAISM. THATS THE REAL PROTECTION.

Mob ties...Judaism royalty...and yo clown ass is reduced to makin shytty rap music, substitute teachin, and arguing about Kobe on message boards.

Dat lineage drop off is vicious. :wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
When I question you about Judaism as a religion, you avoid the question by talking about the race and the bloodline to Moses etc. When I question you about it as a race, you avoid the question by talking about it as a religion. Either way, you avoid the question and start to proselytize, something that Jews aren't supposed to do.

Yet when you feel like I or someone else is being disrespectful to Jews, you always play the racism card and never accuse anyone of religious intolerance instead :ufdup:

WHY ARE U TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A JEWISH RACE AND A JEWISH RELIGION? U ACTIN LIKE WE OVER HERE TALKIN ROCKET SCIENCE.. ITS A SIMPLE CONCEPT, YET UR HAVIN DIFFICULTIES WRAPPIN UR MIND AROUND IT. INCREDIBLE.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHY ARE U TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A JEWISH RACE AND A JEWISH RELIGION? U ACTIN LIKE WE OVER HERE TALKIN ROCKET SCIENCE.. ITS A SIMPLE CONCEPT, YET UR HAVIN DIFFICULTIES WRAPPIN UR MIND AROUND IT. INCREDIBLE.
You refuse to answer about either. That's all that needs to be understood.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW BADLY I WANA WIN, DO U? JUST TO SOLIDIFY HOW ANGRY IVE MADE THE GROUPIES OVER THIS PAST YEAR..I MEAN, U IN HERE LYIN ON ME OUTA PURE ANGER. SERIOUSLY, TALKIN BOUT I SAID 13 THREES ISNT IMPRESSIVE? U HAD TO BE BANGIN UR KEYBOARD IN A RAGE TO BE COMIN UP WIT SUCH RANDOM BULLSHIIT. IF I DONT WIN, IVE FAILED.
CONSIDERING A MAJORITY OF THOSE THREES WERE FALLAWAYS OVER TWO+ DEFENDERS, WELL TAKE IT

KOBE HAD IT FIRST, DONYELL TIED IT
Here you are trying to make that thread about Kobe and draw the attention away from curry :ufdup:

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin
Was that your previous account? Do explain how a brand new poster would know about a little known troll who lasted less than 400 total posts while posting a rep of nearly -2000 :punkcomeon::camby:
no

only reason you make this shyt is so you wont be on the list :mjlol: