The official #WPOY2016 Thanksgiving power rankings edition

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I agree that Sccit would actually like this. He doesn't even need the banner because the caps give away the quality every time.

I think we should give it to Gangstar8. His posting is just as bad as Sccit, and they constantly dap each other up moving around the forum like a little clique, but he just doesn't have the caps.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok unless he gets banned this award is suave hooper's to lose with the way he's spamming this board up. All caps everything, you might be getting off the hook after all :beli:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Miami316 effort is good and all, but you got heavy biases. You didn't even include last year's runner up in your rankings and he certainly hasn't grown as a better poster since last year. :mjpls:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Miami316 effort is good and all, but you got heavy biases. You didn't even include last year's runner up in your rankings and he certainly hasn't grown as a better poster since last year. :mjpls:
You gotta post examples of low quality posting if you feel he belongs. They gotta be frequent and low in quality. All the names on the list have lots of examples. Said it in the OP. If you think someone belongs, provide examples. The only rules are the must be in the coliseum and dated in 2016.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
You gotta post examples of low quality posting if you feel he belongs. They gotta be frequent and low in quality. All the names on the list have lots of examples. Said it in the OP. If you think someone belongs, provide examples. The only rules are the must be in the coliseum and dated in 2016.

I'm too lazy for receipts. :hubie:

Guess asianthoughts will just have to continue being the worst homer on this site.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm too lazy for receipts. :hubie:

Guess asianthoughts will just have to continue being the worst homer on this site.
The patriots and Red Sox "fans" give anyone a run for their money. Raquinotj and kevj blth strongly contend for that title. That whole crew probably deserves a lifetime achievement award of some kind as a collective unit. That entire region checks every criteria for bad fanhood.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

full

U REALLY TAKE THIS SHIIT SERIOUS, HUH?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Friday night and I'm on your mind? :scust:

Nah, just peeping the Durant thread shows exactly why you should be up for WOAT. You tried spinning Durant's increased efficiency as a Curry/Westbrook thing and I'm sure you actually believe that shyt too, which is why you're so awful.

Don't think anyone's forgotten you campaigning people to change their votes last year. :mjgrin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah, just peeping the Durant thread shows exactly why you should be up for WOAT. You tried spinning Durant's increased efficiency as a Curry/Westbrook thing and I'm sure you actually believe that shyt too, which is why you're so awful.

Don't think anyone's forgotten you campaigning people to change their votes last year. :mjgrin:
Enjoy your evening.