The official #WPOY2016 Thanksgiving power rankings edition

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Here you are trying to make that thread about Kobe and draw the attention away from curry :ufdup:

SEE FOLKS .. READ THIS HOMO'S SUMMARY ON ME AND THEN READ MY POSTS N SEE IF HIS CLAIMS MATCH MY POSTS

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's next month. The intention is to keep it in the same manner that @Ed MOTHERfukkING G would format this. Same hashtag, power rankings, and poll at the end of the year that lasts for a week. Don't fix what isn't broken. Sadly he was so out off by all the bad posting this year that he decided that it's ok if someone else does it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
no

only reason you make this shyt is so you wont be on the list :mjlol:

HE'S ACTUALLY NOT EVEN RELEVANT ENOUGH TO BE ON THE LIST .. SERIOUSLY, I THINK THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO RECOGNIZE HIS NAME ON THIS BOARD ARE THE CATS HE LISTS IN HIS WEEKLY FORUM REPORTS.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
IMDB CREDITS LMFAO

POST EM UP PLAYBOY

Dere are brehs hea who already know I'm actually bout da life I speak of. So nah, you won't be gettin mah gubment info like dat so easily.

And not an ounce of sleep will be lost on account of some random Jew wigga's doubt. FOH:heh:

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin
HE'S ACTUALLY NOT EVEN RELEVANT ENOUGH TO BE ON THE LIST .. SERIOUSLY, I THINK THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO RECOGNIZE HIS NAME ON THIS BOARD ARE THE CATS HE LISTS IN HIS WEEKLY FORUM REPORTS.
There's a reason his shyt goes straight to the bushes :mjlol:

No one gives a fukk

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dere are brehs hea who already know I'm actually bout da life I speak of. So nah, you won't be gettin mah gubment info like dat so easily.

And not an ounce of sleep will be lost on account of some random Jew wigga's doubt. FOH:heh:

ROFL JUS LIKE I THOUGHT

U AN EXTRA IN SOME INDY FILM AND FEELIN XTRA GOOD BOUT IT TOO

MY 3RD GRADERS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN U

full