The official #WPOY2016 Thanksgiving power rankings edition

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Moses was black fakkit what fukking blood of his do you have?

MOSES WAS NOT BLACK HE WAS MIDDLE EASTERN .. EVEN DESCRIBED AS "BRONZE" IN THE BIBLE .. BLACKS DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT THE MIDDLE EAST. THE FARTHER NORTH U GO FROM THE EQUATOR, THE LIGHTER THE SKIN GETS. U CAN LITERALLY CHECK SOMEONES BLOOD AND DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE OG JEW OR NOT (DOESNT PERTAIN TO JEWS WHO DESCEND FROM CONVERTED EUROPEAN TRIBES) .. PARTICULARLY WITH THE COHEN RANK.

I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UR NEXT REPLY IS GUNA BE "WHY WAS HE MISTAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN?" .. EGYPTIANS WERE LIGHT SKIN BLACK FOLKS (MOST NORTHERN REGION OF AFRICA IS THE COOLEST IN CLIMATE) .. ITS THE SAME WAY KLAY THOMPSON CAN BE MISTAKEN FOR AN ISRAELI.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NOT TRUE .. MY GIRL IS BLACK BIITCHBOY
I noticed you said girl, not wife :sas1:
Since you like asking for pics so much, show a picture with her and any of your immediate family members. I bet they aren't smiling in the pic, if one even exists. You are racist filth.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
MOSES WAS NOT BLACK HE WAS MIDDLE EASTERN .. EVEN DESCRIBED AS "BRONZE" IN THE BIBLE .. BLACKS DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT THE MIDDLE EAST. THE FARTHER NORTH U GO FROM THE EQUATOR, THE LIGHTER THE SKIN GETS. U CAN LITERALLY CHECK SOMEONES BLOOD AND DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE OG JEW OR NOT (DOESNT PERTAIN TO JEWS WHO DESCEND FROM CONVERTED EUROPEAN TRIBES) .. PARTICULARLY WITH THE COHEN RANK.

I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UR NEXT REPLY IS GUNA BE "WHY WAS HE MISTAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN?" .. EGYPTIANS WERE LIGHT SKIN BLACK FOLKS (MOST NORTHERN REGION OF AFRICA IS THE COOLEST IN CLIMATE) .. ITS THE SAME WAY KLAY THOMPSON CAN BE MISTAKEN FOR AN ISRAELI.

SINCE WHEN THE fukk DID BRONZE NOT MEA. BLACK. YOURE A FILTHY LIAR :laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SINCE WHEN THE fukk DID BRONZE NOT MEA. BLACK. YOURE A FILTHY LIAR :laff:

award-bronze-300x300.jpg

EliYishai1.jpg

brown-07.jpg

887572_heroa.jpg

DONT BE THAT GUY

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Sccit considers himself to be genetically and racially superior to other people and he's in here crying about racism :what:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
@Sccit considers himself to be genetically and racially superior to other people and he's in here crying about racism :what:

Hes a certified fakkit breh. Jews are only know for two things: having a big nose and being greedy.

Only superiority he has is being abblr to sniff a dollar from a mile away

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hes a certified fakkit breh. Jews are only know for two things: having a big nose and being greedy.

Only superiority he has is being abblr to sniff a dollar from a mile away

OH YEA, THATS WHAT WE KNOWN FOR.. BIG NOSES .. WERE NOT KNOWN FOR BEIN BOSSES AND RUNNIN SHIIT

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Gotta provide examples of bad posting that are both numerous and poor in quality. It's highly unlikely anyone who wasn't on the radar could catch up at this point
I can't see who you're responding to because I have them on ignore. I bet I know what they're saying tho

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I noticed you said girl, not wife :sas1:
Since you like asking for pics so much, show a picture with her and any of your immediate family members. I bet they aren't smiling in the pic, if one even exists. You are racist filth.

For somebody who barks so much bout alladat Jewish pride and Jew superiority...he sure is jockin da fukk outta black culture and it's women. :jbhmm::mjpls:

But then again, his sista likes dat Mandingo too so... :skip: