The Official: Wladimir Klitschko Vs. Bryant Jennings thread(4-25-15)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Obvious you're a Tyson fan but ima humor you while I put my kid to sleep.

peter, haye,pulev,povetkin, byrd off the top of the dome, choose three. I get him n his bro opp mixed up but okay how will you "go in on me?"

You wanna use facts not emotion? Ok lets go Tyson da fuk is his "prime?" nikkaz praise his KO of a gold olympic winnin division ruler who was a lhw n retired 31-1. Holmes? the start of :flabbynsick: & was taggin dat ass. "Oooh once cus died" ok he got KTFO by Buster, ooooh the rape conviction smmfh he could never see my nikka Evander. "Cocaine mike" :mjlol: like Lennox didnt get his shyt took off by Rahman n older than mike. Like Bowe '88 - 02 Lennox will punish dat ass with those jabs n footwork.

Use facts & context I been reading,watching & boxing since I was 8. Nothing will change Wlad mark on the hw division. 40-100 yrs from now he'll be included in the johnson,dempsey, louis, ali, foreman,lewis, holmes class of hws regardless how you feel. You cant choose ya opps skill lvl in a era or when ya born but he ruled his division with an iron fist. :yeshrug:
Not replying after this & you're still cool in my book.
I would say these are his best wins

Chris Byrd (2)
David Haye
Alexander Povetkin
Calvin Brock
Tony Thompson (2)
Kubrat Pulev
Samuel Peter (2)
Eddie Chambers
Ruslan Chagaev

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Doesn't beat prime Foreman, Tyson or Lewis.

He beats them all, the Lewis fight can go either way cuz he was trained by the goat heavywieght trainer Stewart.

Foreman had zero defense, that would be the easiest fight of the three... The Tyson fight would look like the Lewis for Tyson fight.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
BY was down 75-73 heading into the 9th on two of the scorecards and just faded those final 4 rounds

That's pretty much how I had it. 4-3 after 7, 8th went to Wlad but could've went to By, 9th By, 10th was Wlad cause he took control after that point deduction but he lost the point. Last 2 were Wlad, no question. He knew he was in danger. I still don't know what fight they watched for some 118-109. 1 round? Yeah right. If he had a couple of shots to the head during the cliching, easily had some more rounds. Wlad didn't dominate any rounds outside of the 11th and 12th.

In 1-2 years, ByBy will have that belt in Philly.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I would say these are his best wins

Chris Byrd (2)
David Haye
Alexander Povetkin
Calvin Brock
Tony Thompson (2)
Kubrat Pulev
Samuel Peter (2)
Eddie Chambers
Ruslan Chagaev

:obama: & these nikkaz mad bangin keyboards
DOSBTxr.png
, you proved my point got emotional but history gonna view Wlad nicely. Have a blessed Sunday :sas1:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Jennings was not afraid of him like Haye was. Jennings used his athleticism and heart to get to Wlad. Jennings however has no real boxing skill, especially in comparison to a guy like Haye. Being that Jennings didnt grow up boxing or have pedigree, he is basically just a good athlete like Mike Grant was. Jennings has better footwork and chin though.
Without that pedigree, he has no counter punching ability, which if he had, he would be able to stay in the pocket a bit more and have a better chance of landing head shots.

Haye has way better tools than Jennings but he was scared as fuq. Had he fought the way Jennings fought, he wouldve beaten Wlad. Fury can give Wlad some problems....I just dont trust Fury yet though. Wilder can definitely beat Wlad because he has explosive speed and power. He cant counter punch either though, so I wouldnt favor him. I'd say its a pick em fight. Wilder is not as accurate and polished puncher like Sanders was, but given Wilders immense physicals....thats the guy I would pick to dethrone Wlad.
:russ: