The Official: Wladimir Klitschko Vs. Bryant Jennings thread(4-25-15)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
never seen you around, but now you active, lets revisit this two weeks after may 2nd :mjlol:
@ the boxing heads and they will tell you

i dont be up in that may pac thread as its clowns like you rehashing the same shyt everyday

random thoughts thread is where the real boxing talk is at

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@ the boxing heads and they will tell you

i dont be up in that may pac thread as its clowns like you rehashing the same shyt everyday

random thoughts thread is where the real boxing talk is at
good for yo. im a goofy, but you probably find REAL master boxers like Ward and WLad as boring. fukk outta here :empire:

nikkas hating on wlad cuz he beat the breaks off that dusty ass philly young bull:oword74:

talking bout "if the ref actually broke up the clinches" :mjcry:

nikka how about yor boy learn to slip a jab :gang:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
That's pretty much how I had it. 4-3 after 7, 8th went to Wlad but could've went to By, 9th By, 10th was Wlad cause he took control after that point deduction but he lost the point. Last 2 were Wlad, no question. He knew he was in danger. I still don't know what fight they watched for some 118-109. 1 round? Yeah right. If he had a couple of shots to the head during the cliching, easily had some more rounds. Wlad didn't dominate any rounds outside of the 11th and 12th.

In 1-2 years, ByBy will have that belt in Philly.
:mjlol:i was checking twitter during the fight and Dan gave every rd to Wlad.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:mjlol:i was checking twitter during the fight and Dan gave every rd to Wlad.
:russ:

i gave bryant 2 rounds and easily could have gotten at least 4.:yeshrug:

His body work was good, wish he was more skilled and opened up more combos, but then again when he finally went for the gusto, wlad landed like 6 KILLEr right hands in the final two rounds :gang:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Wlad is a generous man and gives his opps a good size of the pie... great guy all around

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
He beats them all, the Lewis fight can go either way cuz he was trained by the goat heavywieght trainer Stewart.

Foreman had zero defense, that would be the easiest fight of the three... The Tyson fight would look like the Lewis for Tyson fight.
:russ::russ::snoop:
I know you trollin

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:russ::russ::snoop:
I know you trollin
i agree tyson is supoer overrated and I think wlad is too skilled and too fast for foreman. however, george might KO him. I'd give wlad 70% chance of beatin mike and 60% chance of beating foreman

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
#1 and #2 p4p, for me, are Floyd and Wlad

why? cause this thread has done massive numbers just because BY caused a few problems, and Wlad still won a wide decision.

for all the trouble and good boxing, Jennings opened up 30 seconds in the 12th round, got cracked with a massive right hand and spent the other 2 minutes 30 seconds retreating.

Klitschko fights are pretty interesting recently, Pulev went all out and made it a great fight, Jennings did his little boxing thing