The Official: Wladimir Klitschko Vs. Bryant Jennings thread(4-25-15)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
BY accounted himself well..the lack of seasoning was the caveat..jennings can beat wilder though
Lack of seasoning and a horrible referee...

Dude was getting inside landing some thudding body shots and overhand lefts but was held every fukking time he got in range for that uppercut...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You can whine all you want this Euro demon makes nikkaz,slovaks,jews,africans,poles lean bacc :huhldup: once he throws them flurries. Let's not play arm chair revisionists like Louis didn't have "bums of the months" or the 2000's bein lead by John Ruiz, Vitaly, flabby lennox n real deal playin contender status. Give this Eastern Euro his due. It's not any what ifs like Tyson pure #factsonly
Go ahead and name Klinchko's 3 greatest victories

Lemme see what u come up with @Adidas_Jumper86

Go ahead and name em so I can go in on u real quick

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Wlad ipps tier 2 team krack but he was looking old in there, he is ripe for the taking. Had him up against the ropes and even cornered at times and did NOTHING :francis:
He got his toughest fight in a long time. If Jennings keeps winning and gets another shot in about a year or two, i'd say he would have a great chance.

If i was in Wilder's camp, I'd wait until after the fury fight and then try and get the fight with Wlad in Vegas with the chance of getting Bayless for the ref.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Go ahead and name Klinchko's 3 greatest victories

Lemme see what u come up with @Adidas_Jumper86

Go ahead and name em so I can go in on u real quick

Obvious you're a Tyson fan but ima humor you while I put my kid to sleep.

peter, haye,pulev,povetkin, byrd off the top of the dome, choose three. I get him n his bro opp mixed up but okay how will you "go in on me?"

You wanna use facts not emotion? Ok lets go Tyson da fuk is his "prime?" nikkaz praise his KO of a gold olympic winnin division ruler who was a lhw n retired 31-1. Holmes? the start of :flabbynsick: & was taggin dat ass. "Oooh once cus died" ok he got KTFO by Buster, ooooh the rape conviction smmfh he could never see my nikka Evander. "Cocaine mike" :mjlol: like Lennox didnt get his shyt took off by Rahman n older than mike. Like Bowe '88 - 02 Lennox will punish dat ass with those jabs n footwork.

Use facts & context I been reading,watching & boxing since I was 8. Nothing will change Wlad mark on the hw division. 40-100 yrs from now he'll be included in the johnson,dempsey, louis, ali, foreman,lewis, holmes class of hws regardless how you feel. You cant choose ya opps skill lvl in a era or when ya born but he ruled his division with an iron fist. :yeshrug:
Not replying after this & you're still cool in my book.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Obvious you're a Tyson fan but ima humor you while I put my kid to sleep.

peter, haye,pulev,povetkin, byrd off the top of the dome, choose three. I get him n his bro opp mixed up but okay how will you "go in on me?"

You wanna use facts not emotion? Ok lets go Tyson da fuk is his "prime?" nikkaz praise his KO of a gold olympic winnin division ruler who was a lhw n retired 31-1. Holmes? the start of :flabbynsick: & was taggin dat ass. "Oooh once cus died" ok he got KTFO by Buster, ooooh the rape conviction smmfh he could never see my nikka Evander. "Cocaine mike" :mjlol: like Lennox didnt get his shyt took off by Rahman n older than mike. Like Bowe '88 - 02 Lennox will punish dat ass with those jabs n footwork.

Use facts & context I been reading,watching & boxing since I was 8. Nothing will change Wlad mark on the hw division. 40-100 yrs from now he'll be included in the johnson,dempsey, louis, ali, foreman,lewis, holmes class of hws regardless how you feel. You cant choose ya opps skill lvl in a era or when ya born but he ruled his division with an iron fist. :yeshrug:
Not replying after this & you're still cool in my book.
nikka where in the fukk did I mention Tyson:dahell::dahell::dahell:trying to put words in my mouth

Then yo ass actually posts the names

peter, haye,pulev,povetkin, byrd

:russ:
Do u not see how laughable this is?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
told u......
Yep

mjloldance-gif.5575