The Official Whiskey and Bourbon thread

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's supply and demand...supply is low up North, demand is sky high

Some liquor stores are taxing bc the demand is high...I went to Myrtle Beach last month and it was sold out there too...doesn't matter if the prices are better if it's an allocated liquor that sells out quickly every single time
Trust me I know. They said in the coming year/years Buffalo Trace is increasing their supply so all this will die down. I can already see a difference, I can show up an hour after the allocation from and still get Weller, BT or Sazerac Rye.

Sazerac rye is my favorite, but it's like Tequila in that it hits different, and you can't drink it like the other Bourbon.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried a REALLY good Whistle Pig 6 Year Rye recently. I have other stuff to drink and frankly I shouldn't be drinking as much since it just adds on during the holidays!

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried a REALLY good Whistle Pig 6 Year Rye recently. I have other stuff to drink and frankly I shouldn't be drinking as much since it just adds on during the holidays!
Love Whistle Pig. I just picked up a 6 year piggyback that was a store pick. Looking forward to cracking into it this weekend.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Lil collection I made from working at the liquor store :whew:

PXL-20220811-025948092.jpg

This probably what heaven looks like

FZrks-In-Xk-AEm-KCx.jpg

Never seen that much Buffalo come in :damn: