The Official "What happened to @I-Hate-You?" thread

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I-H-Y isn't the Hogan alias. The Hogan alias exposed himself when he posted from his main account in the style of the Hogan alias a while back. Dude was arguing with himself in a thread but forgot to switch accounts :mjlol:

And before you ask about identities, I ain't no snitch :stopitslime:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I-H-Y isn't the Hogan alias. The Hogan alias exposed himself when he posted from his main account in the style of the Hogan alias a while back. Dude was arguing with himself in a thread but forgot to switch accounts :mjlol:

And before you ask about identities, I ain't no snitch :stopitslime:

Yep I remember who it is too. He was just like :manny: when he got caught up. :pachaha:

It was such an obscure thread and his primary account is so low key that nobody even made a fuss about it. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I miss having that sardonic son of a gun around here.

The randomness of our Sting v Hogan insults were always fun for me. Thread wouldn’t have anything to do with either of them and we’d throw jabs just because

These conspiracy theories about him are hilarious :laugh: but on the real been posting around that dude since 01. I know it’s not the “cool” thing to admit but ya kinda feel like you know people when you’ve been posting regularly with them that long.

We ain’t owed shyt closure wise but it would be cool to know one day what’s what with him.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I always thought that was a running TSC joke. :patrice: I’ve seen lots of times when someone “accidentally” exposes himself as the Hogan alias.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I always thought that was a running TSC joke. :patrice: I’ve seen lots of times when someone “accidentally” exposes himself as the Hogan alias.

This was a little different. It was so funny to me cause once he got called out on it, he just edited the post and :whistle: on out of the thread.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IHY had me dying of laughter how hard he was rooting against team Mexico at the World Cup.....this was right after Hunico gave sheamus that work :russ:

He also negged me for saying something negative about lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch :francis:

Lucky for him, I don’t hold grudges :mjgrin:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
giphy.gif