The Official "What happened to @I-Hate-You?" thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Like I said awhile back. I've heard so many things. He's in jail, he's a pedo, he's in a wheelchair, he's dead. I used to think that his stanning of Hogan was a bit of a gimmick, but when those racist tapes came out, he seemed legit shocked and hurt by the situation.

I-Hate-You said:
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I heard he was HIV positive and off medication. One day he went to the ER with breathing problems and was found to be dealing with a tapeworm infection.

Breh had tumors on his lungs so they figured his breathing troubles were caused by a previously undetected cancer. Turns out these just weren't average tumors. The story goes, the doctor did some tests and concluded it looked like cancer, but the tumors were composed of cells that were not human.

By the time it was discovered it had attacked his lungs, liver, and adrenal glands and DNA testing confirmed it was made up of tapeworm cells. IHY's immune system was unfortunately comprised and had allowed a nonhuman, invertebrate form of cancer to take hold in his body.

Doctors were obviously baffled and were unsure how to go about treatment to save our young brother but turns out they never even got the chance to try. Within 72 hours of him being diagnosed he moved on to that deluxe apartment in the sky.