The Official "What happened to @I-Hate-You?" thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i ain’t wanna make a new thread for this but the homie @3Rivers been missing :patrice:

hopefully he’s on vacation or something cause he hasn’t posted in like a month, i’m kinda worried brehs :mjcry:
Oh hell. @3Rivers , give us a shout and let us know you're alright, breh. :lupe:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Me
You
R=G
Triple M
Mr. Sam
Boriquaking
BradPiff
Da King
Whiteboi - under like 18 different aliases

Im done after that

I was Microsoft goonie. Yo Mr Sam sounds familiar, wasn't he the mod?

Edit: oh I think it's freshaig lol

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
i ain’t wanna make a new thread for this but the homie @3Rivers been missing :patrice:

hopefully he’s on vacation or something cause he hasn’t posted in like a month, i’m kinda worried brehs :mjcry:

Oh hell. @3Rivers , give us a shout and let us know you're alright, breh. :lupe:

if something is wrong with him this is gonna turn into an ordeal that’ll affect multiple subforums cause dude is easily one of the most respected posters on here and for good reason

@3Rivers hope you good mayne :salute:

3 Rivers just went out of town for the holidays BREHS!! :damn:

I aint coming back in here..
I'm good brehs. Just wanted to take a break really. Lots of negativity on the boards these days and the lack of communication with the broken gifs and other site issues has me like :unimpressed:
Hope all is well with everyone:salute:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm good brehs. Just wanted to take a break really. Lots of negativity on the boards these days and the lack of communication with the broken gifs and other site issues has me like :unimpressed:
Hope all is well with everyone:salute:

blessed-smiling.gif

glad to hear all is good with you brotha :salute: