The Official "What happened to @I-Hate-You?" thread

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
*sigh* I Hate You is my boy off of this forum and while it may not feel good to say this, and its probably wrong, I cant let the rumors keep going about a SOHH OG. This is what went down.

he did take the Hogan thing kinda hard but it wasnt that that got him off this site. For a while, Lance (I Hate You) had a certain, pep in his step. He started seeing this chick Vanessa who I only saw in pictures but looked to be very attractive. For a while they were happy and talks were getting serious but for some reason, Lance, had doubts it would get that far. He didn't say why but he seemed sure. Work got busy for me, so I hadnt talked to him for a bit but he text me out of the blue panicking. Apparently he got caught having sex with Vanessa's daughter Penny. I told him to take it one day at a time and try to smooth things over even though Penny was only 14. That was the last I heard from him so I contacted his family. Apparently he had just vanished. They werent sure where he went but seemed concerned. Later we found out that instead of simply turning him in to the police, Vanessa told Penny's father what happened. Penny's father, we learned is a big time drug lord. Apparently, Penny's father took him and he hasnt been heard from since. Im hoping at some point he does come back but if not, ill miss you breh. :mjcry:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He was deep in the higher learning threads right around the time Trump was gaining traction in the primaries. That's why I thought the Hogan alias was him because they posted similarly in higher learning.

Someone claimed to know he's in jail be said they wouldn't tell his whole story :francis:
he prob retired I Hate You and just runs with the Hogan alias :yeshrug:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
*sigh* I Hate You is my boy off of this forum and while it may not feel good to say this, and its probably wrong, I cant let the rumors keep going about a SOHH OG. This is what went down.

he did take the Hogan thing kinda hard but it wasnt that that got him off this site. For a while, Lance (I Hate You) had a certain, pep in his step. He started seeing this chick Vanessa who I only saw in pictures but looked to be very attractive. For a while they were happy and talks were getting serious but for some reason, Lance, had doubts it would get that far. He didn't say why but he seemed sure. Work got busy for me, so I hadnt talked to him for a bit but he text me out of the blue panicking. Apparently he got caught having sex with Vanessa's daughter Penny. I told him to take it one day at a time and try to smooth things over even though Penny was only 14. That was the last I heard from him so I contacted his family. Apparently he had just vanished. They werent sure where he went but seemed concerned. Later we found out that instead of simply turning him in to the police, Vanessa told Penny's father what happened. Penny's father, we learned is a big time drug lord. Apparently, Penny's father took him and he hasnt been heard from since. Im hoping at some point he does come back but if not, ill miss you breh. :mjcry:

:dwillhuh::jbhmm:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This from Good Times? :patrice:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I don't think the Hogan deal was a part of him being gone. He stayed for a while after the fact, mainly supporting TNA. It must have been a personal thing, outside of wrestling.
those posts were IHY's death throes.

he's still hoegan stanning somewhere. probably on a chan site

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lol..u nyggas are wild

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Whoa...I'm trying to process this. This just...wow...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

@I-Hate-You needs a cinematic universe at this point, there's been at least 8 stories about his whereabouts :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dude probably was tired of all the Ls from Hogan, TNA, and the Magic and left :mjlol:

Or he's the Hogan alias.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Or he's the Hogan alias.

Like I said. When he disappeared the Hogan alias started posting in higher learning and they posted very similarly. Same views, same posting style. Could be a coincidence but :manny:

the first thing everyone wondered was why Hogan was no longer sticking to the gimmick.