The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Good catch with the name. Last season she was suffering, this season she's giving out suffering.

To be fair, she says she has two minds in her head:
Dolores who sees the beauty in everything, and Wyatt who just wants to murder all humans. Arnold loaded two distinct personalities into one host at the same time, and they both seem to be active at once.

Anyway, I think the timelines are much simpler than people are making out. I think the opening scene wasn't a third timeline at all, its just Bernard talking to the voice in his bicameral mind just before when he wakes up on the beach.

So think its just two timelines 11 days apart, and they're not hiding when any of the action takes place.
(Then again, I fought the "multiple timelines" theory for a LONG time when watching season 1. Now when I re-watch season 1 it should have been obvious).

Nah, I do not think that scene was just a thought. I believe it is real but not from the past. It makes more sense considering that in season one, everything that Delores thought was a dream (even Maeve as well) was based on what happened in the past. Plus what he was describing was too specific. But we shall see. I still believe that's in the distant future. As for everything else. I agree. It is just three timelines and the only one that's non-linear is Bernard's. And it even explained why his was non-linear due to fractured memories.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah, I do not think that scene was just a thought. I believe it is real but not from the past. It makes more sense considering that in season one, everything that Delores thought was a dream (even Maeve as well) was based on what happened in the past. Plus what he was describing was too specific. But we shall see. I still believe that's in the distant future. As for everything else. I agree. It is just three timelines and the only one that's non-linear is Bernard's. And it even explained why his was non-linear due to fractured memories.

A lot of the scenes with Dolores talking to "Arnold" last season were her talking to the voice in her head, taking the form of her memories of Arnold. Then in the season finale she realized that the voice was herself, and her image of Arnold morphed into another Dolores.

So I think they're just flipping it around. Bernard is talking to his inner voice, but he doesn't realize it yet so he sees it as Dolores.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'There's No One in Control':lupe:

...Westworld's full of puns:banderas:

Lowkey, Charlotte's highly artifical too:jawalrus:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
F36KEvP.gif
:wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finally catching the premiere, hoping for a lot of nudity & fukkery :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Gahdamn, the hosts are WILDING

can't wait to see what William crazy ass gonna be doing with them

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i might watch this live, but it might be a wrap for me and this series if they don't intrigue me.

Silkk

Daps
Better come with the nudity and I don't mean no dikks :birdman:

Tessa Thompson for starters