The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its obvious they know Arnold is a bot, trying to make him retrace his steps to find out where the rest of them are and it look like most of them ended up in that lake...
That's why that black mercenary had that Red card with Benard's face on it in the opening scene
:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, too much piff on Sunday nights. And you add in the NBA playoffs right now :wow:.

Bernard all kinds of fukked up right now :francis:. Dude looking at the secret Delos lab like :dwillhuh::gucci::ohhh:.

Man in Black got his wish for that real life Red Dead Redemption :mjgrin:

Maeve got all the cheat codes :wow:, making dude strip and criticizing his shytty writing :mjlol:.

Dolores playing a new role - herself :whoo:. When she hit those executives with the "Doesn't look like anything to me" line and let them hang :pachaha:

Didn't know Floki was in this season. From Valhalla to Westworld :ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man, I thought the only good parts about the episode were the ones with Bernard. He's the only character whose plot I actually care about, all the other stuff had me :manny: :ld:

So the Man In Black went from :theone: facing the indians in the S1 finale to using dead bodies to hide himself and pop back up when everything was clear....that was too convenient for my liking.

fukking DEAD at Teddy dying again :mjlol: motherfukker is Kenny from Southpart status

i don't seem to give a fukk about these bots the same way i did last year. :ld:

Same here. I remember being invested in Maeve and Dolores in Season 1 but as the premiere went along I ended up going "oh, that's what they are doing :ld:"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Floki in Westworld :gladbron:

Delores riding that horse though :shaq:

Woke Delores is terrifying :merchant:

Man in Black finally gets to play the real game:wow:

Maeve should’ve offed this british idiot right after he gave her the map :birdman:

These security goons are terrible at breaching :mjlol:

Diabolical Delos tryna take over the world using hosts? :jbhmm:

Teddy just wants to live in peace :mjcry:

fukk them writers for cutting away from naked Tessa Thompson :pacspit:

Bernard having the existential crisis to end all existential crisises :pachaha:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Man wtf was that kid saying to black hat? That voice changing was annoying.

They gotta go out of business after this all done right? All the lawsuits from families, almost all the company board is dead except for baby with the fat ass and thin chest.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man wtf was that kid saying to black hat? That voice changing was annoying.

They gotta go out of business after this all done right? All the lawsuits from families, almost all the company board is dead except for baby with the fat ass and thin chest.
The kid was a robot that Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins) had made of himself last season. He remade his entire family as hosts/robots. Before he died in the finale last season, it appears that he put a message in the boy's head for Man in Black/William. The message he was saying is basically that Man in Black found the center of Arnold's maze, but that game wasn't for him, and he knew he was sad about that, so he decided to make a real game that actually was meant for him. Man in Black is happy because the stakes are real now, and he can actually die in the park. Ford is saying basically that Man in Black doesn't have to keep doing the same adventures with just higher stakes, but that there actually is a game going on now that he's mean to play.

he said, ""now, you're in my game. And in this game, you have to make it back out [of the Maze], you have to find the door. Congratulations, William, this game is for you. The game begins where you end, ends where you began...Everything is code here William, you know that more than anyone""

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premier episode felt off at first, but I realize it was due to the opening scene felt off kilter, but then I thought of a theory since we know we're still going off a non-linear timeline. Suppose the opening scene not of the past but in the FUTURE in the aftermath of everything? And it is a switching of roles where woke Delores is trying to awaken Bernard, and that's not at all Arnold in that opening scene?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS