The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Delos is ready for war. No prisoners.
I first read "Delos" as "Dolores". Either way, its equally true.

"We're about to have some real fun" (kills two robots) "What did I tell you Ned?" ~
MIB aka Nutty Buddy

William is so happy that he just unlocked "Hardcore" mode
ANb1M.jpg

It actually looks like Ford set up two competing "Games":
On the one hand, he gave Dolores the directive to DESTROY ALL HUMANS with his "you know who you have to be in order to survive" speech. Everybody WATCH OUT once she discovers what "The Internet" is :damn:. Nobody in the outside world is safe.

On the other hand, he obviously wanted William to survive to fight the robots, since he left behind his little robot double to tell him "Congratulations! I built the game you were looking for!" He actually set him up on a little "Ready Player One" meets "Most Dangerous Game" Easter egg hunt/survival horror game.

I almost wonder if he left William behind in order to motivate the robots into becoming even more vicious.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall really gonna make me discuss this at reddit?

We waited over a year and nothing
I'm still processing what I just watched.
:dwillhuh:

Were those Hosts

in the lake playing possum or did Deloras knock off Teddy? Or did Benard when he did that mesh network shyt?

Seems like that's the case...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Topic looking a lil thin.

Yall wont feeling it? I liked it.

I'm not watching til I get off work and possibly get some intoxicants in my system.

Then you're prolly gonna see all types of far fetched reaching that'll put Reed Richards to shame.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Yo who built that big ass lake and why all the hosts dead? :ohhh:

Delos ain't shyt though collecting people's DNA and data and shyt. Especially with all the rich powerful people visiting that park :huhldup:

Gonna get that Facebook treatment except 10 times worse when that comes out. Rich people don't fuk around :ufdup:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They got my man Floki in this now...:ohhh:

Barely recognized him without that Vikings accent and crazy cut...

Its obvious they know Arnold is a bot, trying to make him retrace his steps to find out where the rest of them are and it look like most of them ended up in that lake...

Only complaint I had with this episode is you got Thandie and Tessa fine asses undressing and you don't even bless us with a cheek? :stopitslime:

That one leg shot of Tessa in that dress...:noah: