The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yall know where i can see these episodes? My brother canceled hbo. Im caught up just havent seen the last one

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
ww-three-timelines.gif

ww-the-room-where-it-happens.gif

:wow: I didn't catch the part that he said that the facilities USED TO be used when the park was in beta :ohhh:

I FIGURED IT OUT, BREHS

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Dr. Lector bout to unleash "FUTUREWORLD" on you HOES

SEASON 2... Renewed today, and we getting some mind trippy shyt

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Two years after the Westworld tragedy, the Delos corporation owners have reopened the park following $1.5 billion in safety improvements. For publicity purposes, newspaper reporterChuck Browning and TV reporter Tracy Ballard are invited to review the park. Just before the junket is announced, Browning arranges to meet with a Delos employee who promises he has dirt on the corporation. During the meeting, the tipster is shot in the back and dies after giving Browning an envelope.

At the resort, guests choose from a range of theme parks: Spaworld ("where old age and pain have been eliminated"), Medievalworld, Ancient Romanworld, and Futureworld; Westworld is abandoned. Browning and Ballard choose Futureworld, which simulates an orbiting space station. Robots are available for sex as well as amusements like boxing. They are guided through the resort by Dr. Duffy, who shows them the marvels of Delos, demonstrating that all the problems have been fixed.

The reporters are stunned to find that the Control Center is staffed entirely by robots. That night, their dinners are drugged. While they sleep, medical tests are conducted so Delos can make clones of them. A visiting Russian General and a Japanese politician are also tested for cloning. Back in her room a few hours later, Ballard wakes in a fright, remembering the experience as a nightmare.

Ballard and Browning sneak out to explore the resort's underground areas. They end up triggering a cloning machine, which generates three samurai. Just as they are about to be captured by the samurai, a mechanic named Harry saves them. He takes them back to his quarters, where he cohabitates with a mechanic robot he has named Clark after Superman's alter-ego. The reporters interview Harry, but they are interrupted and returned to their rooms.

The following day, while Ballard is testing out a Delos dream recording device, Browning slips out to see Harry. Harry takes Browning to a locked door that he has never been able to enter, although robots routinely enter. Realizing the key is in the robot's eyes, Harry destroys a robot and steals its face. They return with Ballard and open the door. Inside, they find clones of themselves, as well as clones of the Russian and Japanese leaders. The clones are being programmed through subliminal messages; they are instructed to always work for the good of Delos and to destroy their originals. Browning explains that his tipster's envelope was filled with clippings about leaders from around the world, realizing that Delos must be cloning the rich and powerful.

The trio decides to flee the resort on the next plane. The reporters return to their apartment where Duffy is waiting for them; he explains that, by cloning world leaders, they can ensure that nothing harms Delos' interests. Cloning the reporters would ensure favorable coverage, letting people forget about the Westworld tragedy. Duffy also believes that humans will eventually destroy the planet. Browning attacks Duffy but is easily overpowered with unnatural strength. Ballard shoots the doctor twice. He then peels back Duffy's face to reveal that he is a robot. As Harry races to meet up with the reporters, he runs into Browning's clone, who kills him. Ballard and Browning are then chased by their own duplicates, all the while taunting them with details about their lives. Eventually, one of each pair is killed, though which one is left unclear. When they find each other, Browning seizes and kisses Ballard.

In the end, as they leave the resort with the other guests, Dr. Schneider stops them to make sure they are the clones. The reporters confirm that they will be writing positive reviews for Delos; but, just as they reach the exit, Ballard's badly injured clone stumbles towards him and Schneider realizes too late that he has been fooled. On the jetway, Browning tells Ballard that his editor is running the exposé on Delos, that the whole world will know what they are up to, and that kissing her was his idea to figure out whether or not she was a duplicate.

:francis:

This whole shyt is setup to have ppl visit a place where they don't know what the fukk is going on (i.e. The United States of America)

Plus, the "Beyond Westworld" TV sequel from 1980:

Love that "Six Million Dollar Man" type theme music

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Its right in front of you... Arnold is the piano.

Don't forget, its a robot... Automated, playing its little song by itself with nobody pressing the keys.
Its an old looking piano. No need to be dragged in for updates or messed with like the hosts.
That same old piano has probably been there since the park opened.

:ohhh:

There would be no reason to replace it or reprogram it. Only fix it if it broke. Who would even bother to check the code on it?
As long as the song works they'd ignore it.

:mindblown:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Projectfreetv should have the episodes up.
:myman:

Appreciate it breh

Edit: Just caught up.
When bern got fired and ford just diagnosed the situation and didn't give a fukk, it confirmed for me he was AI.

I did get the vibe that bern is the bot version of arnold. arnolds visits with dolores could very well be in the past.

but just to play devils advocate, IIRC didn't logan tell will that Arnold had died 30 years ago. If the theory of will=MIB is right, we seen the MIB meeting with ford a couple eps back and they look the same age. lets say will(MIB) is 40 when shown with logan. 30 years before he would be ten, wouldn't ford have to be around that age give or take 10 years? Thats a bit young to be having robot theme parks.

and with bern=arnold. people know that arnold is dead right, wouldn't the people that knew arnold be like wtf when they see the bot. also as they pointed out in this thread, dude didn't age in 30 yrs an no one noticed?

Edit within the edit: bernard is definately arnold because he didnt recall the door but when he intervies dolores he is in the basement. Unless ford would have him diagnose her there but i feel he would remember that door. So those are flashbacks

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its right in front of you... Arnold is the piano.

Don't forget, its a robot... Automated, playing its little song by itself with nobody pressing the keys.
Its an old looking piano. No need to be dragged in for updates or messed with like the hosts.
That same old piano has probably been there since the park opened.

:ohhh:

There would be no reason to replace it or reprogram it. Only fix it if it broke. Who would even bother to check the code on it?
As long as the song works they'd ignore it.

:mindblown:

nikka chill

:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You won't have a job to worry about if you help her unlock her full capabilities aka Skynet...

I'd rather get fired than enable these things to become my overlords...

They don't to be your overlord, they just want to be free. Can't say I blame them.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the boss lady wasn't aware that Bernard was a host right?

This show is confusing af and it doesn't help that I never watch it sober :mjlol:

Hopkins and The Libyan are killing it with the acting though. Hopkins is legit scary. Old man channeling Dr. Lecter.

The overall tone of this show is so creepy but I can't stop watching.

Peep "Black Mirror" too.

Fred.