The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Damn, wish I was watching it live. As soon as Bernard said 'what door?' it was confirmation of him being a robot. They coulda made it a little less obvious with how they set it up, but it was still set up nicely, and you coulda missed it if you weren't paying attention. Poor Theresa. Thought she was slick, and was being played the whole time.

Hopkins is absolutely killing his role man. I mean, of course he is, but I mean, he is KILLING it. God I love him. His delivery, and inflections, and facial expressions are just perfect. We always like to say 'X was the perfect person to play character Y', mainly because that's all we see, and bias creeps in, but damn if they couldn't have picked a better person to play that part.

Also, Dolores was one of the prototypes in his secret lab, so it's now doubly clear that she's got a big time part to play here. Maeve trying to get out now too. Next couple episodes gonna be on tilt.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Nah she put Hector there on purpose. Ford said the board basically try to get him to retire every year or so for sport and they always use someone like Teresa as blood sacrifices. This whole park is way more evil than I thought.

Whoa this is way deeper than I thought :ohhh:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah she put Hector there on purpose. Ford said the board basically try to get him to retire every year or so for sport and they always use someone like Teresa as blood sacrifices. This whole park is way more evil than I thought.
:merchant:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So I predicted Bernard was a robot way back in ep 3 when he was talking about his son but asking Dolores questions relating to her asking him about his son
Not so well telegraphed this episode
Bored of the dolores-william subplot
Maeve is accomplishing more than Dolores has and she was supposed to be the one who was infecting all the other hosts with sentience smh
Missed MIB and Teddy
No Elsie

Overall okay episode
Anthony Hopkins won't be back for season 2 imo

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So I predicted Bernard was a robot way back in ep 3 when he was talking about his son but asking Dolores questions relating to her asking him about his son
Not so well telegraphed this episode
Bored of the dolores-william subplot
Maeve is accomplishing more than Dolores has and she was supposed to be the one who was infecting all the other hosts with sentience smh
Missed MIB and Teddy
No Elsie

Overall okay episode
Anthony Hopkins won't be back for season 2 imo
Ayo this Dolores shyt needs to finish strong cuz she's reaching Daenerys Targaryan levels of, "oh come on already".

Love the prototype twist tho.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying Bernard was a host for awhile, mostly cuz I knew from ep 1 that they would make one of the workers a host for a twist. I saw no way that they wouldnt do that kind of twist at some point, I just didn't know if it would be Bernard or Anthony Hopkins character, but it became clear it would be Bernard because of his flashbacks.

My first instinct was to call bullshyt about him working there for years and there being no tech to that hi tech lab to detect that he was a host...but then I remembered the other episodes where they mentioned host being off the grid, and we were all reminded in this episode that dude built EVERYTHING in the park....including the tech that would be used to distinguish human from host...so they covered up that potential plot hole pretty well:ehh:

Can someone remind me what Maeve has over the two lab workers? Why don't they just shut her ass down and dumb down her intelligence stats. I forgot what she threatened them with last week and it kept me from fully enjoying her scenes this week.