The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This show is not going to be the next GOT even if its the best show of all time.

GOT and Walking Dead are cultural phenomenons for reasons that Westworld can't fulfill

Namely, a cast of characters that you grow to consider 'family'

GOT, Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad.....these shows had that, which is why they were phenomenons

If HBO wants the next GOT, they could puchase the rights to Dunk & Egg:gladbron:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is not going to be the next GOT even if its the best show of all time.

GOT and Walking Dead are cultural phenomenons for reasons that Westworld can't fulfill

GOT, Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad.....these shows had that, which is why they were phenomenons

If HBO wants the next GOT, they could puchase the rights to Dunk & Egg:gladbron:

They also debuted in 2010 and 2011. There are way, way more shows being made now compared to then. Viewership is becoming more fractured, for better and worse.

And I don't think Dunk and Egg has the mass appeal of GoT.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They also debuted in 2010 and 2011. There are way, way more shows being made now compared to then. Viewership is becoming more fractured, for better and worse.

And I don't think Dunk and Egg has the mass appeal of GoT.
Don't shyt on homeboy Dunk:sadcam:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Breaking Bad didn't get super popular until it went on Netflix and really not until the everyone caught up for the final half of the 5th season.

Westworld has a shot to be that big but it's in the same boat with Mr/ Robot to me where I don't think a technology driven show is ready to be that big even though you'd think it would with our lives revolving around it daily.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just binged watched first 4 episodes...great fukking show every episode and conversation raises questions

I doubt I'll go back and rewatch episodes, I'll do that after the finale...i got a couple questions tho

What was the first mention of Wyatt??? Are Wyatt and Arnold the same person??

Is delos the name of the western world they created or is that the name of the company?

So when the host fall asleep in the western world like Delores did during the campfire are they brought back to the company for questioning under the pretense that its a dream?

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just binged watched first 4 episodes...great fukking show every episode and conversation raises questions

I doubt I'll go back and rewatch episodes, I'll do that after the finale...i got two questions tho

What was the first mention of Wyatt??? Are Wyatt and Arnold the same person??

Is delos the name of the western world they created or is that the name of the company?

So when the host fall asleep in the western world like Delores did during the campfire are they brought back to the company for questioning under the pretense that its a dream?
I believe the first mention of Wyatt was when Ford was interviewing Teddy in the third episode. And yeah, Delos is the name of the company behind Westworld.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I hate to admit it but I'm open to the idea of different timelines. Logan was was talking about his family making a bigger investment in the park and when Ford was talking to Teresa he mentioned how everything was cool until the "money people" came. So I can see how the different timeline theory can be a thing.

One thing I cuaght on rewatch is that the Man in Black is either lucky or he can tell host from guest, and I think it's the latter.

When him and Lawrence joined Snake Lady's crew he shot those 2 hosts but later that night we find out there were 2 guests in her posse too when they try to talk to MIB. So again, either he got lucky or he can distinguish between the 2 by looks alone.