The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my dad just pulled this book off his shelf for me to read

6197_64ff7983a47d331b13a81156e2f4d29d.jpg
the first paragraph of this book mentions reveries..jonathan nolan DEFINITELY read this book.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
espcially with the asian guy i can't stand her storyline at all.
I'm sorry the Maeve storyline is horribly written
How is the Maeve storyline poorly written? Ford wrote every single thing she did except for when she decided to get off the train at the end and the asian guy was in cahoots with Ford or he recognizes that Maeve is conscious and deserves freedom. Sylvester specifically mentions that Felix should've been "weeded" out by personality tests in regards to his empathy and compassion for hosts. And Maeve herself mentions his compassion and humanitarian qualities.
Her nipples look fake as fukk. As a matter of fact I know they fake.
Don't you walk out of the room before your potential sexual partner removes her bra how would you know real nipples from fake ones?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whew. What an end. Dolores completely woke, Maeve running around looking for her daughter. The inmates are now running the asylum, and Williams was loving every second of it. It's what he wanted after all.

We still never saw who Ford was 'creating' in his secret lab. We have nothing on Hopkins coming back in season 2, but I said it earlier, and I'm gonna say it here: I bet he was creating himself. Don't be surprised if he makes a surprise return for the next season as a host.

I'll say it like this..... I don't think Dolores killed Ford... Knowing how thorough Ford is with his contingency plans and all.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nolan said we will see Ford again. So either as a Host or a Human.
:yeshrug:
I honestly think human ford is dead and we will get host ford. I feel like Ford using a host version of himself so he can escape harm doesn't really fit with the story at all. His death is a duality to Arnold's death via hosts and it loses all impact if it was just a host version of himself that took a bullet, I don't think that's how Jonathan Nolan would write the story.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This song will forever be creepy due to "In The Mouth Of Madness" and "1408".

Fred.
bahahah I forgot about it in 1408 that shyt was creepy af. I swear to christ it was used somewhere else to be creepy too because I immediately get creeped out every time I listen to it. I don't think I've seen in the mouth of madness.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Asian technician is CLEARLY a host programmed to help Maeve. It's just the fact she couldn't "see" him the same way Bernard couldn't see the door. The moment when the Asian tech began to question his own biological makeup, she immediately shut it down declaring he's human.

The ONLY way the Asian tech was in on this had to be because he's a HOSTING and Ford programmed him. Ford wouldn't dare have a real human being to agree with his agenda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bahahah I forgot about it in 1408 that shyt was creepy af. I swear to christ it was used somewhere else to be creepy too because I immediately get creeped out every time I listen to it. I don't think I've seen in the mouth of madness.

You ain't seen "In The Mouth Of Madness"? Seriously? :gucci:

It's the last legitimately great horror movie John Carpenter did. You need to watch that ASAP.

Fred.