The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The hosts were not aware that they were hosts and different from normal people.
Some of them were
Their aggression being pumped up leads them to kill the Westworld employees working on them indiscriminately and brutally. Yet they don't attack each other on site. That's just one thing. This show has a lot of holes. Which would be OK if half the show wasn't explaining the plot.
I have no idea what you mean by any of this. They killed Westworld guards (who were hosts) because Ford programmed them to escape. Hosts killed delos board members because Ford programmed them to. Are you retarded?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The hosts were not aware that they were hosts and different from normal people. Their aggression being pumped up leads them to kill the Westworld employees working on them indiscriminately and brutally. Yet they don't attack each other on site. That's just one thing. This show has a lot of holes. Which would be OK if half the show wasn't explaining the plot.
they routinely attacked each other the whole season.... until when breh?

until they were specifically programmed not to

were you watching the show or skimming through it?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I dunno if it was posted yet but :wow:

from episode 6

c9_SHo_KX.png

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just finished this up....great first season, and i cant wait for season 2....they can go so much further with this, I feel like season 1 they just put the tip in.....

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Immaculate show :whoo:

I think I will have to speak my take on this in TLR. Too many layers to be ignored.
ford is the god damn devil :damn: :damn:

Understatement of the thread

"Blood Sacrifice" :demonic:

Poignant and it stings way beyond this show

The maze is a mental state hosts achieve by experiencing the most intense type of emotional suffering known. It is how they achieve consciousness. It is not for the man in black, because he is human. Mae lost her child. Dolores killed Arnold. It is how they pass through. Arnold probably had Dolores kill him to achieve that.

Ahah :ehh:... the duality

I'm starting to question reality period what if our world is a matrix like westworld? :jbhmm:

You're getting it. This is the reason for the show's being :sas2:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps