The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Man in Black is william :ohhh:
that was obvious from the episode he was introduced in. when they showed the white hats and black hats.

william-hat-westworld.jpg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Give Anthony Hopkins all the emmys.

I would rather see him continue in this somehow than go back to shytty movie roles like Thor's father and the next Transformers movie. :smugford:

#makehopkinsgreatagain

It's possible the version of himself that got killed was a host. Something abut that handshake with Bernard...he said something earlier in the season about how you could tell the new hosts from the old hosts by their handshake...I dunno.

:jbhmm:

Or they could use him in flash back form.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
It's possible the version of himself that got killed was a host. Something abut that handshake with Bernard...he said something earlier in the season about how you could tell the new hosts from the old hosts by their handshake...I dunno.

:jbhmm:

Or they could use him in flash back form.
He said goodbye to Bernard twice in the same timeline in the same episode. :mjpls:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TWO THINGS i loved about this episode.

1) they fixed the maeve storyline, which was my main complain about the show this entire season. and it looks like, based on the look on the face of that asian technician while he was giving her the daughthers location, the technician was in on fords plan too. another "maze" for maeve to find her self consciousness and her own voice. also, the big panel whcih images of westworld when you enter the park has a clip with maeve and her daughter, wouldnt be surprised if maeve was meant to see that when she went on the tour and when she tried to escape

2) the idea of consciousness which is your own voice telling you things (we all hear our own voice when were thinking) is brilliant, and was alluded to earlier in the season. arnold knew the robots needed a voice, he used his own until they found theirs

im not sure where the show goes from here, and yeah most of the twists were predictable, but people i know who arent tv junkies or on internet forums and shyt didnt see any of this coming

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to say the Asian tech storyline was sloppy, but it all made sense at the end of the season finale.

:francis::francis: everything was brilliant, minus the security at Westworld. The back up security systems and the trained men are such trash, it doesnt even make sense.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'll just take my L and admit it all must have gone over my head, b/c i have the same feeling I've had since episode 1, ...why the hell should i care exactly? I have no empathy for the "robots." And I certainly didn't care about the humans, especially when at any given second it could be revealed that said human was in fact a "robot." All the more complex stuff just put me to sleep. Jeffrey Wright is human ambien.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'll just take my L and admit it all must have gone over my head, b/c i have the same feeling I've had since episode 1, ...why the hell should i care exactly? I have no empathy for the "robots." And I certainly didn't care about the humans, especially when at any given second it could be revealed that said human was in fact a "robot." All the more complex stuff just put me to sleep. Jeffrey Wright is human ambien.

Stick to The Walking Dead breh. This one ain't for you.

At least you gave it a shot though