Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't get through that article. :shaq2:
reading_is_fundamental.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The world William wanted after finding the maze is coming true its gonna be some host vs human fukkery :wow:
Who the fukk we root for?!

I mean it is bogus to be made with no conscious to not realize you are just made to fukk and die every day for entertainment.
But at the end of the day there was a good reason... The robots basically started killing innocent people lol.
Which is why I'm asking whats the point of a season 2? Just to have a season of nothing but the robots and humans killing one another? Major step down from the physiological and mysterious season of 1.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:wow:

Thank you based Nolan :smugnolan:

That's the False Nolan you stupid fool. This is the real Nolan that matters.

MAxYufJ.jpg

Ford never really died...

He became music:wow:

Powerful:mjgrin:

FORD IS THE PIANO!!! :gladbron:
What a finale brehs...:wow:

Sir GOATkins final speech was like...

jordan-last-shot-o.gif

Perfection but I have a feeling that wasn't the real Ford...He was building somebody in that lab and they never showed who...

I'm not sure if Maeve stuck to her script, seemed like she broke out of her programmed route when she got off the train...

Whoever planned this wasn't planning for that geek sliding her that info about her daughter...

I feel like maeve broke her loop when she came back for her daughter...

It was pure genious the way Ford scripted Maeve to be a diversion...

My dude was always 10 steps ahead of everybody else...

That's why I'm pretty sure he's not dead...

I'm not sure though if he intended Maeve to get off that train...Her daughter is what made her step off and assuming the geek is human (Maeve thinks he is), there is no way Ford could have known the geek would hand her that information about her daughter which would lead to Maeve stepping off the train...That was way too convenient and she didn't shutdown when she stepped off like the rest of the bots...If her storyline is over why is she still awake and seemingly conscious with a purpose to go find her daughter?

Maeve's narrative was a distraction but more importantly also a test of consciousness. Ford told Bernard that consciousness came from the hosts going through suffering, to be in a situation where you want to change things as they are. Maeve was programmed to escape, but was given the note about the daughter she remembered as a test (the suffering of her losing her daughter). Would she follow her programming by leaving on the train or would she develop true free choice and go back for her daughter. The narrative ends with the train departing, hence everything shutting down, but Maeve stayed online because she had conquered the narrative. It was my favorite part of the entire episode because of how cleverly they did it, plus it finally explained why the Asian tech let everything slide because he was in on it.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
The accuracy

:wow:

How was dolores remembering how to get to the church back then when talking to Arnold tho. What trauma had she gone through then?

So is dolores wyat? And the general she killed in the chair was arnold.
Ford rewrote the story and uploaded it on teddy. Maybe arnold set the whole thing up and ordered dolores to kill him as suicide, cause he didnt have anything to live for after his son died, but helping AI find consciousness.

shyt i feel will be set up and explained in the finale

Dolores is who wyatt was written as in the new story line. Remember they show wyatt killing the general, who is supposed to be arnold. The storyline i feel is the story of how arnold died.

I also thought arnold had made dolores kill him as a way to spark their path to consciousness. I think he is the one that planted that revolver on dolores drawer. The death of his son killed him inside so this was his reason for living. Ford did say that Arnold was always really careful when implying he didn't think it was an accident.

I never got the sense that ford hated arnold. It seems he was arnolds prodigy and he looked up to arnold. Thats why i feel ford doesnt like dolores and still holds that grudge, even tho it was arnold that programed her to to it. I hope it isnt the obvious and ford programed dolores to kill him.

Ford has to know what meaves onto. He can see whatever bernard see so he probably seen meaves powers. They probably will reveal sylvester and the other tech dude as hosts an be part of meaves rebellion attempt.

The end scene is ford downloading his consciousness into that body he was making and releases the hosts for his new narrative, maybe that futureworld. Its probably

Note that its 3 am an im high as fukk so idk brehs

:mjgrin:

The power of weed brehs

:smoker:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Worst part are the people that tipped my hat to this possibility well in advance... Damn you for being more observant than me and ruining it sort of...

...but I do think it's dope that they personified intuition...That's what I see Dolores's experience as...

pretty ill..

Last edited: