The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So Dolores is the only host that is truly sentient at this point, correct? The others, even Maeve, is still on a programmed loop.

Ford said each host must awaken themselves when he was referring to the painting, it can't be done for them.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
lol can somebody make a smiley of this please :mjlol:
full

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I think the overall message I get from this show is that our reality is what we make it. That we do have full control over the decision that we make in life. There is no man nor system that can stop a fully conscious being from creating a beautiful world.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So Dolores is the only host that is truly sentient at this point, correct? The others, even Maeve, is still on a programmed loop.

Ford said each host must awaken themselves when he was referring to the painting, it can't be done for them.
I feel like maeve broke her loop when she came back for her daughter...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
William didn't die. He just got grazed and has a broken arm. Ed Harris is signed on for season 2, I'm pretty sure.
nah breh... ford freed all the hosts that they had locked up for being "woke" they shot him and then was making their way to the town.. while delores was bucking on the board after having flashbacks of murdering the whole town

the inmates are running the prison :blessed:

a few things i think.... asian dude wrote down "PARK 1" aside from the samurai we saw, that's another indication that there are more than one park

also i think both characters (a. hop and harris) will be back. there's no way they can just move on without having more flashbacks of board meetings, what's going on outside the world, why and how ford did all this

2018..... i need a fukking time machine :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You think the man in black ain't got heat on him? He's been looking for this for 30 years :pachaha:

At the start of season 2 we're gonna see him fighting back with a fury as that was what he wanted the entire time lol
he got shot in his good arm breh.... in a tux... all they had was 6 shooters... who the hell he killing when it was like 40 of them with real guns

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Robot Apocalypse is lit :blessed:

Samurai and cannibal fukkery next season? :ohhh:

Delores whispered in Teddy's ear "Now we hand out the Ls:demonic:"

Trevor Phillips is going to go full GTA. Watched Wyatt Pt. 2 like :youngsabo:
William looking like :gladbron:at the fact he can finally get killed by a host.

Run, Charlotte! :damn:

Maeve - go find your daughter, ma :mjcry:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
they made that kinda obvious tho when bernard was showing her how it was all a new narrative for her

a lot of shyt in this finale was obvious, but the execution of it all is just what puts it above and beyond :wow:
This. I know ppl were mad that alot of the theories floating around became true, but the beauty was in how the show presented them to us. Every 'unveiling' was brilliantly done.

As far as Maeve being a distraction, I can see that, and I guess in retrospect it's pretty clear that that's how Ford set it up. BUT, when he (Ford) was talking about 'choosing' during his farewell speech, he was clearly talking about Dolores, but that was also when Maeve got off the train IIRC. So was that her 'choosing' to return and look for her daughter, or just part of her narrative?

Man, we really gotta wait til 2018 for S2? That suuuuuuucks.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ford held Arnold down until the end. Ride or die partner for sure. He continued his dream. :mjcry:
He was just letting the hosts achieve true consciousness and to get ready to fight back.

All the theories couldn't predict that :mjcry:
word!!!! for all the internet theories, not one single person predicted WHY he was doing all this.. everyone swear he wanted to keep his job. instead he was just trying to finish his friend's work

imagine being so hurt and feeling so guilty about your friend dying, that you create a robot of him just to keep you company :mjcry: