Reppin
The Swamp

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This show is so damn over my head.

It's like I understand it, but I don't understand it.

:mjlol:

Great finale.
I was hoping to see Dolores' pops tho
Good for replayability...well, if you liked it. Makes you wanna go back and catch shyt that you missed, or think you missed.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Anthony Hopkins is 78 years old as of right now. There's no damn way he lasts the 5 seasons they have planned for this show :russ:
yeah not to be morbid, but there is no guarantee he lasts in good health til 2018. hopefully he does, but it's not something to bank on with a major character.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Just read on Reddit that Maeve's entire escape was programmed to draw away QA and the response teams as a diversion to the attack on the Board.

Her whole season was a set up to that.

And then once the attack goes down, she promptly returns to the park.

That is brilliant if it turns out to be true.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just read on Reddit that Maeve's entire escape was programmed to draw away QA and the response teams as a diversion to the attack on the Board.

jesus christ :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

they made that kinda obvious tho when bernard was showing her how it was all a new narrative for her

a lot of shyt in this finale was obvious, but the execution of it all is just what puts it above and beyond :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finale has me :mindblown: in more ways than one.

So the center of the maze was basically consciousness and Arnold wanted Delores to look within herself to find it :ohhh:

I get Ford was the ultimate puppet master pulling the strings and his final narrative was to usher in a new dawn for the robots.

Although William never truly met Wyatt, he got what he wanted and for the hosts to fight back and offer something more :blessed:

I'm still somewhat confused on the realization that Delores had before the slaughter began. She finally realized the voice that was talking to her and realized what she had done in the past- Ford expected her to kill him, but he did mention this time Delores pulling the trigger would be by choice :jbhmm:. Any insight into that?