The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Hey, Rachel McAdams was the reason why that season was even worth watching :ufdup:

You should've said Taylor Kitsch instead :ufdup:
Could've named 10 more people in that clusterfukk of a season :hubie:. Westworld with it's multiple time-lines, character and host reveals was less convoluted than True Detective Season 2

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What a finale brehs...:wow:

Sir GOATkins final speech was like...

jordan-last-shot-o.gif

Perfection but I have a feeling that wasn't the real Ford...He was building somebody in that lab and they never showed who...

I'm not sure if Maeve stuck to her script, seemed like she broke out of her programmed route when she got off the train...

Whoever planned this wasn't planning for that geek sliding her that info about her daughter...

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
What a finale brehs...:wow:

Sir GOATkins final speech was like...

jordan-last-shot-o.gif

Perfection but I have a feeling that wasn't the real Ford...He was building somebody in that lab and they never showed who...

I'm not sure if Maeve stuck to her script, seemed like she broke out of her programmed route when she got off the train...

Whoever planned this wasn't planning for that geek sliding her that info about her daughter...
Interesting how do we know tho lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ford was the hero of the Hosts all along.:mjcry:
So I am assuming that next season basically is going to be a redux of the Westworld movie with Hosts on the loose and the remaining humans left inside the facility on lockdown and running for their lives.
My only complaint about the finale is not getting any confirmation about the fates of Elsie and Stubbs. I guess they might be dead but would have liked some concrete evidence either way.