We have to wait until 2018 for Season 2

latest

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
damn I wonder who they're gonna replace anthony hopkins and ed harris with?.....they fukkin killed it this season. whoever they get has some big shoes to fill.

William didn't die. He just got grazed and has a broken arm. Ed Harris is signed on for season 2, I'm pretty sure.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Whew. What an end. Dolores completely woke, Maeve running around looking for her daughter. The inmates are now running the asylum, and Williams was loving every second of it. It's what he wanted after all.

We still never saw who Ford was 'creating' in his secret lab. We have nothing on Hopkins coming back in season 2, but I said it earlier, and I'm gonna say it here: I bet he was creating himself. Don't be surprised if he makes a surprise return for the next season as a host.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whew. What an end. Dolores completely woke, Maeve running around looking for her daughter. The inmates are now running the asylum, and Williams was loving every second of it. It's what he wanted after all.

We still never saw who Ford was 'creating' in his secret lab. We have nothing on Hopkins coming back in season 2, but I said it earlier, and I'm gonna say it here: I bet he was creating himself. Don't be surprised if he makes a surprise return for the next season as a host.

I think Ford was creating himself as a host too. HBO would be crazy to let Hopkins leave after one season.

Last edited: