The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You might just be right, even Curb is coming back.

I've been hearing rumors of a second season of The Night Of.....I thought it served well as a miniseries though.

But yeah, I need another gangster crime drama to fill the void after Boardwalk Empire's demise.
night of had a spark when it started but the ending was disappointing and the entire show was forgettable

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o4_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o3_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o2_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o7_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o9_r1_400.gif

I should've never stepped foot in this thread :mjcry:

I doubt I would've put the pieces together myself and the twist would've been :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he didnt rape her in the barn, it had something to do with the maze (I think)
she immediately went off her loop at that moment

and if we following the timeline (i suggest everyone go back and rewatch before the finale) you see that it was then that she ran into the young MIB

maybe he spit that line to her... or showed her something that triggered her old memories.. but it definitely wasn't some simple rape

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
he didnt rape her in the barn, it had something to do with the maze (I think)

Exactly, it was an implied rape to hide what he really did there. I suspect we'll find out next episode.

I told my co-worker about William being MIB and she was like :dwillhuh::patrice::dahell:

Went home and told her boyfriend and said he didn't believe it either. shyt's gonna be hilarious when that reveal drops.:russ:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she immediately went off her loop at that moment

and if we following the timeline (i suggest everyone go back and rewatch before the finale) you see that it was then that she ran into the young MIB

maybe he spit that line to her... or showed her something that triggered her old memories.. but it definitely wasn't some simple rape
he definitely did something to help her remember because I'm pretty sure he says something about getting reacquainted, remember MIB is/was a board member he can easily have knowledge about the hosts and their code. Plus raping a host is completely beneath the MIB he remarks about most guests just coming here to get their rocks off by fukking and killing, he's trying to find the maze.
Exactly, it was an implied rape to hide what he really did there. I suspect we'll find out next episode.

I told my co-worker about William being MIB and she was like :dwillhuh::patrice::dahell:

Went home and told her boyfriend and said he didn't believe it either. shyt's gonna be hilarious when that reveal drops.:russ:
It was a clever filmmaking technique to make you think it was rape due to the first impression we get of the MIB, once we know more about the character you realize (or should) that he didn't just rape her in the barn. A couple of my friends didn't even know about the multiple timelines that we're seeing :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
he definitely did something to help her remember because I'm pretty sure he says something about getting reacquainted, remember MIB is/was a board member he can easily have knowledge about the hosts and their code. Plus raping a host is completely beneath the MIB he remarks about most guests just coming here to get their rocks off by fukking and killing, he's trying to find the maze.

It was a clever filmmaking technique to make you think it was rape due to the first impression we get of the MIB, once we know more about the character you realize (or should) that he didn't just rape her in the barn. A couple of my friends didn't even know about the multiple timelines that we're seeing :russ:

My co-worker didn't either. I told her about the picture that Abernathy found and that it was the same picture Logan gave to William and she was just like 'I ain't paying attention like that'. :patrice:

I do wonder when I would've caught on hadn't the theory been going around because for a long time I mostly rejected it because I didn't want them to be different timelines, but it's also easier to pick up clues if you already know what you're looking for.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Since we know he's working with Charlotte, and we know she and Theresa were hiding devices inside the hosts, he might have put some kind of transmitter into her. I'm SURE he's at least using some of the verbal "cheat codes" on her.

By acting like he's going to "rape" her, he's probably getting the park staff to look away when he drags her into the barn. Nothing to see here...just a Black Hat guest doing what Black Hats do...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My co-worker didn't either. I told her about the picture that Abernathy found and that it was the same picture Logan gave to William and she was just like 'I ain't paying attention like that'. :patrice:

I do wonder when I would've caught on hadn't the theory been going around because for a long time I mostly rejected it because I didn't want them to be different timelines, but it's also easier to pick up clues if you already know what you're looking for.
Would any of us come up with most of these theories with no gifs, podcasts, forums, etc?

I asked my mom and she had no clue either. Matter of fact she said she was getting confused cause all she does is watch it once a week with no extra shyt

It's a huge question in the industry. About if forums are ruining tv watching. Dudes freeze framing shyt and making flow charts and figuring out shyt by ep 2

Meanwhile the rest of the world watches it on Sunday and doesn't think of it again for 7 days

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

i feel like I would've eventually caught on because i watch and re-watch the episodes so much because i love the show but the internet definitely sped the process up considerably. I remember not being convinced by the westworld logo differences but I also knew that Jonathan Nolan wouldn't just have a different logo for no reason. The bernard being a host might've been more surprising although I always thought that picture ford showed him looked weird since I first saw it and thought it might be him not being able to see himself in the picture.