The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but in the pilot when Ford and Bernard are interrogating Delores's "father" he says he'll have his revenge on "both" of his makers, and looks at Bernard (Arnold).
:ohhh: they was droppin hints off top and we aint even catch it tho :wow:

i was too busy laughin at J Wrights :dame::hubie:face at 35 seconds to notice :wow:

It's not really a heel turn because in his mind he's helping them evolve. Remember when he said he killed Maeve and her daughter? He said before Maeve died she seemed more real than any other point in her life. He said the same thing in the 1st or 2nd ep about how hosts are the most real when they're suffering.

Dude is clearly nuts but he does have a logic behind what he's doing.

Fred.
eh , i mean i get the whole white hat to black hat, transition thing

but going from adoring her to raping her in a barn:dame: i'd get it if it was a random host like maeve, but the one he was basically in love with :dame:

it makes sense but i call dibs if he ends up being logan still :jawalrus: (with a shoutout to @djthegreat88 :smugfavre:)

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

but going from adoring her to raping her in a barn:dame: i'd get it if it was a random host like maeve, but the one he was basically in love with :dame:

it makes sense but i call dibs if he ends up being logan still :jawalrus: (with a shoutout to @djthegreat88 :smugfavre:)

We haven't seen how things end between them. Because they obviously do and he leaves the park and gets married. I wouldn't even be surprised if they reveal William is The Man In Black next episode, but don't go into detail about what made him who he is. They gotta keep some mysteries for next season.

Fred.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

i was too busy laughin at J Wrights :dame::hubie:face at 35 seconds to notice :wow:

it seems like William has a dark side already. remember the boy near the ocean they found. William didn't even wanna help him. and he most likely killed him when Dolores went to get some water. it almost seemed like he was jealous that Dolores wanted to help him out. I was high as fukk when I was watching this so maybe I'm getting it wrong. but it definitely seems like William is already showing signs of being fukked up in the head.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

They haven't showed what he did to her in that barn. Rape unconfirmed

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o4_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o3_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o2_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o7_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oh1026jO3z1rxpq74o9_r1_400.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it seems like William has a dark side already. remember the boy near the ocean they found. William didn't even wanna help him. and he most likely killed him when Dolores went to get some water. it almost seemed like he was jealous that Dolores wanted to help him out. I was high as fukk when I was watching this so maybe I'm getting it wrong. but it definitely seems like William is already showing signs of being fukked up in the head.
you didn't see where he murdered about 30-40 bots while his homie was sleeping

then said "i finally figured out how you're supposed to play this game" and put the knife to his neck

i think that right there was the man in black moment

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of people say this but no one seems to remember that the kid was still alive when Dolores got back with the water.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm only 20 so I didn't really experience HBO back in the day like that, but man y'all were eating real good. Oz, The Wire, The Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, and that ain't even it.:whew:

You right though, nowadays it feels like HBO is lacking compared to the past. Game of Thrones has been popping for a while now, but Westworld has given me hope. If we can get a hit crime drama or horror series next.:ohlawd:
you being 20... i feel sorry for you... but there is always hbo go

The series:

band of brothers
boardwalk empire
carnivale
curb your enthusiam
deadwood
eastbound & down
entourage
game of thrones
hung
dream on
sex and the city (for the ladies)
insecure
larry sanders show
luck
lucky louie (louie ck first show)
the newsroom
oz
the pacific
bill maher
rome
def comedy jam
def poetrysix feet under
sopranos
spawn animated series
treme
true blood
true detective
vice
the wire
and now westworld

and there's many others that aren't on there too... plus they used to have original movies too....

I haven't even got to the fact they had sports events too. A week after ppv, you was watching Tyson on hbo.

Then they had comedy specials. All the classics debuted on hbo. Kids shows in the morning. Skin flicks at night

hbo is the GOAT network

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm only 20 so I didn't really experience HBO back in the day like that, but man y'all were eating real good. Oz, The Wire, The Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, and that ain't even it.:whew:

You right though, nowadays it feels like HBO is lacking compared to the past. Game of Thrones has been popping for a while now, but Westworld has given me hope. If we can get a hit crime drama or horror series next.:ohlawd:

It's not like the golden era.... But I feel like it's making a comeback.... It's a handful of shows I fukks with there now....

Silicon Valley
Vice Principals
Insecure
Westworld

Ballers to a lesser extent
And I heard Divorce is good too. I'ma probably binge that after Westworld ends

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's not like the golden era.... But I feel like it's making a comeback.... It's a handful of shows I fukks with there now....

Silicon Valley
Vice Principals
Insecure
Westworld

Ballers to a lesser extent
And I heard Divorce is good too. I'ma probably binge that after Westworld ends
You might just be right, even Curb is coming back.

I've been hearing rumors of a second season of The Night Of.....I thought it served well as a miniseries though.

But yeah, I need another gangster crime drama to fill the void after Boardwalk Empire's demise.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to get into one night. The plot was interesting, the dialogue moved kinda slow though, even though I know it's only the first episode, but I still fell asleep. I'ma try again soon.

I almost gave up on the show 4 episodes in. But I continued watching and it got interesting. Going to watch episode 7 now.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

he didnt rape her in the barn, it had something to do with the maze (I think)