The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
He and Chris were raised apart some of the time, Jonathan mainly over here.

Then there's the third brother: Interstellar director Christopher Nolan and the brother accused of a murder plot | Daily Mail Online

:jbhmm: Makes you reconsider where they get their creative juice, and their stories' focus on family loss, deception and crime...

For it is the real-life tale of the third Nolan brother, Matthew, and his links to lurid allegations of a contract killing in which an American financier was beaten to death.

Matthew, the eldest of the brothers, faces the persistent allegation that he was a ‘hired killer’, the hitman behind the financier’s death.

He was arrested and imprisoned during extradition proceedings – and prepared a bizarre escape attempt involving tied-together bed sheets.

When you realize the wrote or co-wrote Memento, The Dark Knight, Interstellar and Inception it all makes sense.
:ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

raewtf_zps9pg6xtdo.png

Fred.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Tell me, Bernard. If you were to proclaim your humanity to the world, what do you imagine would greet you? A ticker-tape parade, perhaps? We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We murdered and butchered anything that challenged our primacy. Do you know what happened to the Neanderthals, Bernard? We ate them. We destroyed and subjugated our world. And when we eventually ran out of creatures to dominate, we built this beautiful place.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bernard's son is Charlie :jbhmm:
Bernard is really Arnold

Arnold had some similar issues with his family.
Arnold and Ford were partners.
Sometimes fathers tend to have their kids help takeover the family business.
Charlie...Char.......Charlotte :ohhh:
Not sure if serious but Charlotte would notice that Bernard looked just like her father. Not to mention its a sure bet Charlottes mother would have pictures of him to share with her.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
wait, are yall telling me this show is timeline fukkery? cuz i've just been watching it like its all happening at the same time....i'd kinda hate for it to be some time hopping shyt
Let's just say you'll never see some characters interacting with other characters.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not ready for this show to end brehs :mjcry:

fukk I'm gonna watch after this?!
usually this is when we'd be ready for 3-4 hbo mega shows to drop in another season :francis:

i mean we got thrones and westworld.... what's going on over there... this ain't the hbo i'm used to

wait, are yall telling me this show is timeline fukkery? cuz i've just been watching it like its all happening at the same time....i'd kinda hate for it to be some time hopping shyt
well if you hate, we'll let you hate and watch the emmy's pile up
50-Cent.jpg

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Logan = MIB

MIB being William would be too predictable and would explain his contempt for Delores. Still can't picture William raping or killing delores, even in the future timeline

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I been thinking maybe he's the MiB. Would make perfect sense that that kicked off his journey. I'm gonna assume his buddy dies and he becomes a major player in his company.

Yup, I think his original journey was definitely an on screen version of us; the viewer. He was the on screen version of us all season, knowing that these characters were robots, but still feeling something for them.

Maeve, Bernard, Dolores etc. we all started to look at them as real, but I know me personally, when I saw Logan rip shorty guts like that, my entire perspective changed.

It was a bitter sweet, it was kind of sad and hollow in a way, but at the same time we knew this from the door. Very conflicting emotions about that scene.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I tried to get into one night. The plot was interesting, the dialogue moved kinda slow though, even though I know it's only the first episode, but I still fell asleep. I'ma try again soon.

• Dap
Reactions: hex