The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im almost positive Ford has another Bernard around because he went thru with murder to get homie reinstated by theresa only to kill him and have them do an autopsy and see its a host?? Or will just say the nikka resigned for personal reasons?? Ford is too calculating for that plus in the episode bernard said "we had this conversation before"?

Meaning this is him and Ford's real life loop

:ohhh:

I need drugs
He kinda has to make another Bernard because he can't just disappear. And Ford can't say "uh...well....:mjpls:he had to retire" when it's just his word. Especially with people disappearing (Elsie) and getting killed (Theresa) lately.

Fred.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Maeve will escape to the outside world only to find that this was apart of fords new storyline the entire time and she is still in her loop.
Welcome to Futureworld :shaq:.

p3869_p_v8_aa.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How many Bernard's are there...?

He was on the phone with the scientist chick that got killed... and in a flashback we see that he was the one that killed her..
Just 1. After she told him Theresa was the one doing it he hung up the phone and left Theresa's place real quick. It's not like she started getting choked out immediately after she got off the phone. Plus, we haven't any duplicates of hosts so far. I think it would be a stretch to think there's more than 1 Bernard.

Im almost positive Ford has another Bernard around because he went thru with murder to get homie reinstated by theresa only to kill him and have them do an autopsy and see its a host?? Or will just say the nikka resigned for personal reasons?? Ford is too calculating for that plus in the episode bernard said "we had this conversation before"?

Meaning this is him and Ford's real life loop

:ohhh:

I need drugs

He kinda has to make another Bernard because he can't just disappear. And Ford can't say "uh...well....:mjpls:he had to retire" when it's just his word. Especially with people disappearing (Elsie) and getting killed (Theresa) lately.

Fred.
Why wouldn't he just repair him like all the other hosts? Might take a day or 2 but Ford would just tell anyone that he was taking Theresa's death hard.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Couple of questions how is maeve able to go off script without hemsworth and his crew suspecting something is amiss?

Was Theresa (the one Bernard was bonking) a robot after all or was that just an effect as they were replaying his memories

And if bots are programmed not to kill humans how come blonde bot nearly killed ed harris?

Ps during the scene where maeve is bloodied on the floor did anyone get the sense she might have been human and committed suicide?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just 1. After she told him Theresa was the one doing it he hung up the phone and left Theresa's place real quick. It's not like she started getting choked out immediately after she got off the phone. Plus, we haven't any duplicates of hosts so far. I think it would be a stretch to think there's more than 1 Bernard.

Why wouldn't he just repair him like all the other hosts? Might take a day or 2 but Ford would just tell anyone that he was taking Theresa's death hard.

I should've worded it clearer but I meant, he can't just let Bernard disappear. He can fix him, too.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple of questions how is maeve able to go off script without hemsworth and his crew suspecting something is amiss?

Was Theresa (the one Bernard was bonking) a robot after all or was that just an effect as they were replaying his memories

And if bots are programmed not to kill humans how come blonde bot nearly killed ed harris?

Ps during the scene where maeve is bloodied on the floor did anyone get the sense she might have been human and committed suicide?

I'm starting to think everything that has went wrong with the park is the new narrative. Including Maeve running wild. The Delos board is supposed to be visiting soon, I'm thinking this is all an elaborate ambush waiting for them.

As far as the blonde robot this is just a theory but I think the farther away from the "hub" town (Sweetwater I think it's called) the more dangerous things get. Up to and including physically hurting hosts. I think they mentioned this earlier in the series, a guest was talking about "don't go too far out, it's crazy out there". I'm assuming you gotta sign a ream of legal documents and disclaimers in case you get hurt or killed, which has happened at the park in the past. One of the promo sites for the show listed all the ways guests have died over the years.

The other questions I don't have answers to or theories about.

Fred.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
When the MIB finds dolores inthe church at the end of last ep, the church was still up wasnt it?

We see it in ruins when ford was talking to his younger robot self in earlier ep.

Didn't william and dolores also see that church in ruins when dolores flashes back and puts that gun to her head?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the MIB finds dolores inthe church at the end of last ep, the church was still up wasnt it?

We see it in ruins when ford was talking to his younger robot self in earlier ep.

Didn't william and dolores also see that church in ruins when dolores flashes back and puts that gun to her head?

Somebody (either Theresa or Charlotte) said Ford's new narrative is about an old town that was buried. All that big machinery you've seen through out the season was digging out that town, and the church.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought the head damage would make it hard on the older models

Last edited:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Caught up all 9 episodes in the last 3 days. All I can say is bruhhhhh.

Also how does Jonathan Nolan have an American accent?

He and Chris were raised apart some of the time, Jonathan mainly over here.

Then there's the third brother: Interstellar director Christopher Nolan and the brother accused of a murder plot | Daily Mail Online

:jbhmm: Makes you reconsider where they get their creative juice, and their stories' focus on family loss, deception and crime...

For it is the real-life tale of the third Nolan brother, Matthew, and his links to lurid allegations of a contract killing in which an American financier was beaten to death.

Matthew, the eldest of the brothers, faces the persistent allegation that he was a ‘hired killer’, the hitman behind the financier’s death.

He was arrested and imprisoned during extradition proceedings – and prepared a bizarre escape attempt involving tied-together bed sheets.