The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
We know there are multiple time lines and when we saw dolores get in to the church it was a flash back. Because she was looking at her stomach and it was fixed, now when she came out of it, it was still fixed AND she met MIB :mindblown:

Someone explain that shyt :wtf:
her stomach got fukked up in the past

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
We know there are multiple time lines and when we saw dolores get in to the church it was a flash back. Because she was looking at her stomach and it was fixed, now when she came out of it, it was still fixed AND she met MIB :mindblown:

Someone explain that shyt :wtf:
You saw her in 3 different time periods but she only went to the church in 2 of those time periods.
Her stomach got fukked up when she was with William and Logan but they didn't show her going to the church. It's was fixed prior to that when she went in the lab beneath the church and she had on her blue dress, and it was fixed in the present when she went to the lab again and saw MIB when she came out of the lab.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cant wait fir Thandie Newton to get that work from Ford:bryan:

If Ford gives her the Bernard treatment :wow:

tumblr_ohd99r9RDp1sqqqsqo3_400.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"at first I thought you and the others were gods...

then I realized you're just men. and I know men...

you think I'm scared of death?....I've done it a million times. I'm fukking great at it....

how many times have you died?"

:merchant:

can't remember the last time a show had me this captivated by the dialogue. the writing is fukkin brilliant. every time Anthony Hopkins speaks im like:lupe:.....he's out here sonnin muthafukkers on a psychological level.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like rank speculation breh, what clues lead you to believe this?
LMAO @ rank speculation, i legit laughed at that.

in all honesty it is rank speculation, however, in previous episode the machine begun creating a new robot in the basement, that robot still hasn't been seen, and its not a robot version of the woman bernard killed like people thought it was. its obvious or seems obvious that ford is going to die, ford himself must know death is looming, so wouldnt creating yourself a back up be the logical idea? same way we back up hard drives?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Haven't been in this thread much but is there any talk of the park being a test for miniaturizing the population because of overcrowding on whatever planet they're on right now?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Interesting.

I'm a developer too, is programming part of the plot or something?

I fell back from watching this because the preview made it seem like an assassin creed rip off
Now people are acting like its the best show on tv.....

It is part of the plot. It also touches on Computer Science, Machine learning and AI (obviously) topics

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been in this thread much but is there any talk of the park being a test for miniaturizing the population because of overcrowding on whatever planet they're on right now?

Well what we know is the park is supposed to be a millionaires disney land but why create something so expensive for a small percentage of people that may not love it enough to visit frequently??? 40k a day? Rich people cheap ass fukk and can literally get 40 hoes for a weekend at that price.

Gotta be something more sinister to it than just a theme park the way Ford has bernard infiltrating shyt or for wuteva arnold had in mind. Are the reddit racists going nuts that a black man could be behind such an innovative park ??

:russ: