The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think Maeve is going to bring Bernard back because he's the only one who knows about the backdoor coding. They can't move against Ford until they get it take out.

I also found it interesting that Maeve knew Bernard was a host. Which means if Felix(asian tech) is a host as everyone thinks, then she probably not only knew that but recruited him and that's why it wasn't such a gamble at all for her to lay on the table and let herself be reset. Speculating further I then don't believe all the staff are hosts and that there may be a reveal in the finale showing Felix turns on Sylvester and kills him.

I have one question. How did the MIB know he had to go to that church after he woke up?
When the chick that had him and Teddy tied up she mentioned something about the city buried in the sand is where Wyatt is then he said the Maze was bringing him full circle since he had been there before.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Fords undoing ultimately will be being a cheap motherfukker
:ohhh: When MiB said that the new robots with the artificial flesh and bones were a cost-saving measure, he knew exactly how much the old and new hosts cost.

As far as Ford's undoing, I think that's why Arnold led Dolores to the buried gun. It might even be the exact same gun that she used to kill Arnold and herself. I bet Ford planted a real gun in the park 30 years ago to set up Arnold's "accidental" death, and now either Arnold's immortal computer mind or "Arnold the robot collective unconscious" inside all hosts is leading Dolores to the real gun to get revenge on Ford.

Edit:
I just figured out something small when re-reading this post:
Both Stubbs' gun and the gun that Clementine pointed at Ford had orange gun barrels. In the real world that means its a fake gun. I just realized that on the show its a signal to the park staff that its a REAL gun. So if Ford has a gun with a black barrel pointed at him, he might not realize he's in danger.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought a piano would walk down those stairs :skip:

"Hello Ford, it's me your old friend Arnold."

fn-67947-piano-playa-pimp-costume-close.jpg

Fred.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's amazing.

As a philosophy head and a programmer I'm in love with this show :blessed:

Interesting.

I'm a developer too, is programming part of the plot or something?

I fell back from watching this because the preview made it seem like an assassin creed rip off
Now people are acting like its the best show on tv.....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.

I'm a developer too, is programming part of the plot or something?

I fell back from watching this because the preview made it seem like an assassin creed rip off
Now people are acting like its the best show on tv.....

The movie this TV series is based on predates "Assassin's Creed" by about 35 years.

Fred.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
In the end Ford's mistake will be making a copy of his old friend

Arnold's robot about to get re-coded from his own sentients

:mjgrin:

I really need to just binge watch these shows, watching weekly leaves too much time to think and figure the whole shyt out, ruining the surprizes :mjcry:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing they'll need to explain is how a host can re-access past memories. We can delete things on our computer permanently so why isn't Delos doing that?
It not completely deleted when you delete things from your hard drive. It just writes new things over it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
going to jump into this pretty soon. what shows would y'all compare this too.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We know there are multiple time lines and when we saw dolores get in to the church it was a flash back. Because she was looking at her stomach and it was fixed, now when she came out of it, it was still fixed AND she met MIB :mindblown:

Someone explain that shyt :wtf: