The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Dolores killed Arnold or Bernard? Is this also confirming the 2 timeline thing? Dammit I want more answers! :damn:

Two timelines was definitely confirmed when Logan showed Billy the picture of his sister. Same picture that Dolores' (first) dad found buried in the dirt in an earlier episode, that wigged him all out. They're doing a good job of jumbling everything up though, making it hard to keep track where each storyline is taking place.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Two timelines was definitely confirmed when Logan showed Billy the picture of his sister. Same picture that Dolores' (first) dad found buried in the dirt in an earlier episode, that wigged him all out. They're doing a good job of jumbling everything up though, making it hard to keep track where each storyline is taking place.
Completely missed the picture.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Completely missed the picture.
Which time? Can't remember which episode her dad found it in (maybe the 2nd?), and Logan showed it to Billy early in this episode, when Billy was talking about freeing Dolores (because Billy is supposed to marry her, Logan's sister).

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Also, judging by Dolores' reaction when the church door opened, and all she saw was the silhouette, I'm pretty sure she thought that it was Billy. Is that yet another nod to the MIB being Billy 30 years later?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt, Billy going rogue.
Don't call him Billy:demonic:

DOLORES KILLED ARNOLD?!? Well there's a bombshell. How?
I always thought that since Ford said she was the last one to see him alive. It looks like she took out that whole lab tho. She probably killed all those other hosts(I don't think they were people) that were in there too

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bernard is Arnold...:mindblown:

Delores killed Arnold...:mindblown:

I have a feeling Fords new narrative is he's going to turn the hosts into his own army on some fukk corporate shyt...

He probably did that to Maeve, got her amassing the bots since corporate got eyes on him...

The geeks are probably hosts to...

This show...:mindblown:

Last edited: