The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernard is a robot, can you explain your theory a bit more?
I think Arnold died, and his personality was put back into Bernard, hence why when Bernard picked up the photo that was framed, he couldn't see himself. same way he couldn't see himself when he picked up the drawings of him in the basement. orrr if Arnold isn't Bernard he is the robot piano

I also think the mixed woman who was having sex with the robot is also a robot hence why she said verbatim what ford said 'we need blood sacrifice'

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think Arnold died, and his personality was put back into Bernard, hence why when Bernard picked up the photo that was framed, he couldn't see himself. same way he couldn't see himself when he picked up the drawings of him in the basement. orrr if Arnold isn't Bernard he is the robot piano

I also think the mixed woman who was having sex with the robot is also a robot hence why she said verbatim what ford said 'we need blood sacrifice'
Piano or the robot huh? Way to cover your bases. lol

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piano or the robot huh? Way to cover your bases. lol
well that's pretty narrow, ive told you what robot it is, n failing that I told you the piano

I also told you the mixed woman is a robot which you decided to ignore

I also think the maze is a place where humans can transcend and implant consciousness into robots, and where robots can become free.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
well that's pretty narrow, ive told you what robot it is, n failing that I told you the piano

I also told you the mixed woman is a robot which you decided to ignore

I also think the maze is a place where humans can transcend and implant consciousness into robots, and where robots can become free.
These are all things already said in this thread. Yet not slick.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say these are Bernards hands
5dP2fSM.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Too dark imo

The common theory is Bernard is Arnold. Or, he's meant to look like Arnold, I mean.

This is why earlier in the thread I said don't watch the promos for this show. For some odd reason instead of showing things from the next ep they show things from the whole rest of the season mixed in with the next ep. I've seen a lot of scenes from the last 3 eps I wish I hadn't.

Fred.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already know Bernard is a host so this is just something I never thought about :wow:
The scene in Ford's ghost cabin in episode 6. Bernard walks into the cabin and is quickly grabbed by the host of Ford's father. Bernard's voice commands do not work on the host and the moment things turn south, Ford appears out of thin air. I've read a few comments that people believe Ford froze all the hosts in this cabin, traveled from wherever he may have been, and unfroze them as soon as he was present in the cabin. We are seeing this scene from Bernard's perspective. If Bernard was frozen in time, as Ford has the ability to do to hosts, then Ford would have looked to appear out of thin air when Bernard was then unfrozen. Interesting.
:mindblown: