The Official Washington Wizards News & Notes Thread

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Tell that to Buster Posey who's doing the same shyt to the SF Giants by saying San Francisco is full of crime and drugs.

I'm pretty sure that Buster isn't roaming through the Fillmore,Tenderloin or Hunters Point.....nor is he getting his cars bipped.

The Giants aint moving to Santa Clara either.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Even with all the outrage now I can easily see this turning out like the Braves situation. People were shytting on them for leaving the city at first, but now EVERYONE loves going to The Battery and it stays full of people even when the Braves aren’t playing. Owning the property those entertainment venues, bars, restaurants, hotels, and condos sit on brings in a lot of revenue and helps keep the Braves payroll competitive. Turned out to be a great thing for the Braves and the people in the long run. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Even with all the outrage now I can easily see this turning out like the Braves situation. People were shytting on them for leaving the city at first, but now EVERYONE loves going to The Battery and it stays full of people even when the Braves aren’t playing. Owning the property those entertainment venues, bars, restaurants, hotels, and condos sit on brings in a lot of revenue and helps keep the Braves payroll competitive. Turned out to be a great thing for the Braves and the people in the long run. :manny:
That's always the way things happen. Fans always complain when their team moves, but it's rarely ever a longterm major issue. Remember, we complained about having to go out to Raljon to watch the Redskins, but we got used to it pretty quickly. :manny: