The Official Washington Wizards News & Notes Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
These dudes are the staple of NBA analysis.. dont know how you replace them

True but they are replaceable. Shaq and chuck were dope. Ernie was the adult in the room. Negatives was shaq was always hating and they didn't seem in tune with current players. Guys like Draymond seem to give better analysis. In a few years if its guys like him Paul George, Teague and Rondo on there. The analysis will be very intelligent and funny

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I trust the front office. Giddey mentioned btw. We'd have good size and interchangeability with him Deni and Bilal but I worry about spacing. I'd still trade for him though

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The molds for the players are
Kyshawn George Is Cam Johnson.
Bub is Jamal Murray/ SGA :youngsabo:

Tristan Is Lauri lite

Sarr is Evan Turner/ JJJ/ Myles Turner

Bilal is Jayden Mcdaniels/ PG

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Ya'll better take care of my dawg.

Our goofy ass coach couldn't figure out how to let him dominate while playing his favorites.

Im rootin g for him. Been playing his highlights and dude actually has good numbers. Everywhere I see people mad at the coach on his behalf.. Hows his defense? can we play him in the drop in a scheme like Minnesota or Memphis and have Sarr roam?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Hows his defense? can we play him in the drop in a scheme like Minnesota or Memphis and have Sarr roam?

No. He does have brick feet and we relied on him to clean up bad perimeter defense. That's not his game on defense. But, he's serviceable.

A block per game and 8 rebounds per game.

But, I put that on our style of play. We tried to play fast with no spacing. We had the least amount of made threes last season.