The Official Washington Wizards News & Notes Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Brian Keefe is the person Kevin Durant credits with teaching him everything he knows. Good development coach. Working with Coulibaly, In OKC had KD, Harden, Russ and Shai later on.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brian Keefe is the person Kevin Durant credits with teaching him everything he knows. Good development coach. Working with Coulibaly, In OKC had KD, Harden, Russ and Shai later on.

So he should be a player development coach or assistant.

Another cac getting something he doesn't deserve a head coaching gig

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So he should be a player development coach or assistant.

Another cac getting something he doesn't deserve a head coaching gig

They should be losing the rest of the season and the agenda is development. So put him in position knowing that the losses will pile up and it won't affect your resume cause you are not a head coaching guy anyway long term. IF he's there next year is when I'll throw a fit. But for now I literally don't care cause we putting someone there so we can lose and develop guys at the same time and he covers those bases while already being on staff.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They should be losing the rest of the season and the agenda is development. So put him in position knowing that the losses will pile up and it won't affect your resume cause you are not a head coaching guy anyway long term. IF he's there next year is when I'll throw a fit. But for now I literally don't care cause we putting someone there so we can lose and develop guys at the same time and he covers those bases while already being on staff.

why is the king of nairobi a wizards fan? :wow:
that torture

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I got a call last night about my opinion on the arena, assume everyone else who lives in Alexandria and maybe Arlington County got it as well