The Official Twitch TV Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Did you beat Orlando? When I left they had you like :sadbron:

lost by a few points.....losing in the ECF had me like :sadcam: tho...can't front....the ether I felt when these muthafukkas kept hitting contested 3's in the last 5 mins...smh...I was tight lol....re-signing the big 3 made me feel a bit better tho... I'm trying to get the audio working somehow because 2K fukked up and blocked all sound when streaming through consoles...retarded shyt....i'm trying to see if my kinect or headset will pick up the audio....trying to immerse the viewers a bit more..

7 hrs of 2K tho....:wow: never streamed for that long while playing it....I was zoned out.....These 12 min qtrs ain't no joke...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Who are you playing GM? Just doing the most important games? Are you spending VC on skills?

Heat. I'm trying to play every single team at least once and the important games. Yea i'm spending VC on skills.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so I was checking my youtube emails and seen I had an email from TGN a few months back I never saw :snoop:

TGN is one of the bigger gaming community's... Gotta see what they talkin bout :leon:

but now if they talkin about taking some money :camby: