The Official Twitch TV Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
in all seriousness, this was the one game I really really wanted to be added to BC when I heard the announcement. its here, no issues so far, even got all my saved costumes, and online replays. this could be the resurgence of VF if the community gets back on and supports. you should cop for real

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
in all seriousness, this was the one game I really really wanted to be added to BC when I heard the announcement. its here, no issues so far, even got all my saved costumes, and online replays. this could be the resurgence of VF if the community gets back on and supports. you should cop for real
I'm sure the all the VF heads with an Xbox One will be back on it. 360 sticks work on Xbox One right? I've also heard that the game will be included in the new Yakuza game that's dropping on PS4.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm sure the all the VF heads with an Xbox One will be back on it. 360 sticks work on Xbox One right? I've also heard that the game will be included in the new Yakuza game that's dropping on PS4.
yeah thats what got me checking for it the past few days since VF2 was in a Yakuza game before it was added as a standalone game on xbla/psn

I got my stick working with CronusMax.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ended up copping an Elgato HD60s only to find out that you can't even record all of the audio through the damn thing with my PS Gold Headset

:francis:

My goal was to keep my PS4 in my mancave and just improve the quality of the gameplay I streamed/recorded, but looks like that shyt is impossible. You damn near have to be in an office close to everything because you have to have all these external cables and wires just to ensure everything works. shyt just annoyed the fukk out of me. Only way I can have all my shyt like it is currently, without moving my PS4 upstairs is to buy another wireless mic/headset with a mix amp

:heh:

:snoop:

Daps
DE7q83rUAAEKewd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
I stream alot and will start streamin even more crazy from now on. Follow Appreciate it all and whover follows me from here let me kno yall names so i can follow yall back..

NBA 2K17 Play Now Online - 40 Game WinStreak Knicks Legend 111-20 Recruit me as your 2k esports Gamer! #NBA2K17 #NBA2K18

ridge

Daps
Been streaming since I copped ps5 since itโ€™s mad seamless and easy

anyone else streaming? Tryna get my followers up

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Aye, can some one help me out with setting up back groundโ€™s animation, emotes, and stuff. I very new to wanting to start a page. I just need tips on the basic things!

DM if need be!

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Subs. Definitely gonna check out the thread once I'm awake. Eyes about to bleed from playing DBZ on mobile :russ: