OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
saw this in a store and bought it. not even familiar with him but i could always resell it later. thought it looked cool
71-ixbQqIPL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
I Been a big fan of his since he did this

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So after a quick search for Eddie I came upon Dusty Rhodes randomly listed in stock in my area. I get to the store and of course its nowhere to be found, I hate these fukking neckbeards in my town saving figures and shyt.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
That legends 8 Eddie Guerrero is spectacular in person. Bought it this morning

that Ultimate Warrior would be smart to buy and sit on for a few years as I bet it skyrockets in value if you’re into reselling
Nah the Warrio is not going to skyrocket, too big of a production run. Ive sold 17 already lol

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I’m gonna chill on AEW series for a min after I get my set of Unrivaled 2 whenever that may be. They botched the rollout of Series 1 and now botching the rollout of Series 2. They keeping RSC/other retailers in the dark. What type of shyt is that for a line you trying to get started right :dead:

The dude in charge apparently likes his limited run shyt and people on wrestlefigs board feel like he trying to do intentionally scarce runs like Jordans

Anywho, list of things I’m waiting for

AEW Unrivaled 2
E81 Stunning Steve Austin (most anticipated of the year)
UE Hollywood Hoegan (yeah I know, but I need the OG nWo in Mattel form. )
UE The Rock (when they restock)
Decade of Domination Series 2 Kane (I really think this line is gonna get cancelled with the way they’re treating it)

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I’m gonna chill on AEW series for a min after I get my set of Unrivaled 2 whenever that may be. They botched the rollout of Series 1 and now botching the rollout of Series 2. They keeping RSC/other retailers in the dark. What type of shyt is that for a line you trying to get started right :dead:

The dude in charge apparently likes his limited run shyt and people on wrestlefigs board feel like he trying to do intentionally scarce runs like Jordans

Anywho, list of things I’m waiting for

AEW Unrivaled 2
E81 Stunning Steve Austin (most anticipated of the year)
UE Hollywood Hoegan (yeah I know, but I need the OG nWo in Mattel form. )
UE The Rock (when they restock)
Decade of Domination Series 2 Kane (I really think this line is gonna get cancelled with the way they’re treating it)
breh i just seen AEW Series 3 going up for Preorder on some random UK site. Saw Zack Ryder's podcast page post a link to it. The drop for these figures makes no sense at all and the Jordan's rumor makes perfect sense. The resale value on the Chase figures alone is insanity. The figures AREN'T that good tho. After opening 2 the feeling immediately wore off.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
i've yet to see a bret that i've wanted to buy in these few years ive been back collecting. the face scans all look weird as fukk. i'm bout to just cop an old Hasbro and the Jakks BCA for way more than i want to pay and be aight with those lol
The elite with the tag belt is the best one imo
s-l300.jpg