Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
baffles me that Ringside will pack your items with just some paper or nothing at all. i got 2 AEW figures in the mail the other day and one was not mint anymore because they used NOTHING to pack the box and they were swimming in the box. makes no sense. cant throw it in a thin layer of bubble wrap? how the fukk do i more safely pack shyt i sell than a major company :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
baffles me that Ringside will pack your items with just some paper or nothing at all. i got 2 AEW figures in the mail the other day and one was not mint anymore because they used NOTHING to pack the box and they were swimming in the box. makes no sense. cant throw it in a thin layer of bubble wrap? how the fukk do i more safely pack shyt i sell than a major company :pachaha:

Can't you have them ship it in a defender case?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
What's going on with the AEW 2 set? Did they sell out already? Also, did they have a Lucha Bros 2 pack?
it's been a shyt show. i believe that AEW and Jazawares are trying to create a Jordan shoe's type situation with the figures where the resell value becomes insane no matter what. we already have Brandi figures from series 1 going for $75+. and then you have the Limited to 500 and 1000 figures that are going for $500+.

So now Series 2 initial preorders went down on Ringside and "sold out" but Ringside has repeatedly said that they are waiting on their source to hit them with a more concrete answer on more shipments. We havent even heard about Series 2 hitting stores but people who preordered in the first week are already receiving them in the mail now. Penta and Fenix are both single packs. Ringside just released the first exclusive AEW 2pack a few days ago.
aewrex_004_blood_brothers_P.jpg

only drawback of this one to me is its the same figures as Series one minus the new Cody headscan. still a cool concept and i'll def cop this if it's still available in a week or so.

I didnt preorder Series 2 so i'm just hoping that the resell prices arent way above what Series 1 is right now....you can get most of the Series 1 figures on Ebay for around $40. If Series 2 is going for any more than that then it'll be :camby: to the Unrivaled series for me lol

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
it's been a shyt show. i believe that AEW and Jazawares are trying to create a Jordan shoe's type situation with the figures where the resell value becomes insane no matter what. we already have Brandi figures from series 1 going for $75+. and then you have the Limited to 500 and 1000 figures that are going for $500+.

So now Series 2 initial preorders went down on Ringside and "sold out" but Ringside has repeatedly said that they are waiting on their source to hit them with a more concrete answer on more shipments. We havent even heard about Series 2 hitting stores but people who preordered in the first week are already receiving them in the mail now. Penta and Fenix are both single packs. Ringside just released the first exclusive AEW 2pack a few days ago.
aewrex_004_blood_brothers_P.jpg

only drawback of this one to me is its the same figures as Series one minus the new Cody headscan. still a cool concept and i'll def cop this if it's still available in a week or so.

I didnt preorder Series 2 so i'm just hoping that the resell prices arent way above what Series 1 is right now....you can get most of the Series 1 figures on Ebay for around $40. If Series 2 is going for any more than that then it'll be :camby: to the Unrivaled series for me lol
I ended up cancelling my Series 2 set preorder and put it on PS5 games/accessories cause of how the rollout was going. fukk AEW/Jazwares/Jeremy Padawer for trying to cater to the secondary market. They gonna fukk around and kill the line like that. And those neckbeards on WrestlingFigs forums wil fight you tooth and nail if you talk about them doing it

On a positive note, E81 Stunning Steve Austin is :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I ended up cancelling my Series 2 set preorder and put it on PS5 games/accessories cause of how the rollout was going. fukk AEW/Jazwares/Jeremy Padawer for trying to cater to the secondary market. They gonna fukk around and kill the line like that. And those neckbeards on WrestlingFigs forums wil fight you tooth and nail if you talk about them doing it

On a positive note, E81 Stunning Steve Austin is :wow:
Yea man i noticed people live by these figures. I love aew but the figures arent amazing at all. Them ankle joints make some fighters impossible to pose

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The packaging looks amazing from the pics I've seen. Tempted to buy 2 and display one in box

Don't have time to take a pic right now but the left panel is Mr. T in his boxing gear, right panel is Piper in his boxing gear, but the back artwork is the WrestleMania 2 logo and has a "tale of the tape" with the both of them. Pretty cool. Then you can see another WrestleMania 2 logo serve as the background of the figures. Both figures come in their boxing attire, their robes are to the side of them. Both are wearing gloves but they also come with hands. Good face detail. Their attire is just like the real match attire.