Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I been goin a lil too hard lately :snoop:

Somehow found AEW Series 2 in stores and found a Chase MJF...I shoulda went back the next day because there was a 2nd Chase MJF in the same store that a friend ended up getting.

Preordered all of series 3 but missed out on Pac.. the thrill of the hunt i guess :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I been goin a lil too hard lately :snoop:

Somehow found AEW Series 2 in stores and found a Chase MJF...I shoulda went back the next day because there was a 2nd Chase MJF in the same store that a friend ended up getting.

Preordered all of series 3 but missed out on Pac.. the thrill of the hunt i guess :pachaha:

I ordered The Ultimate Warrior WM XII elite figure... when he squashed Hunter lol

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just got this in the mail the other day
MachoMan79_2048x.jpg

got the "diamond edition" version too but i couldn tell you the true difference outside of a diamond and gamestop logo on the box.

AEW Unrivaled Series 4 just went up for preorder on RSC. Naturally they would hit when i'm broke af so I'ma have to wait and hope for the best :lupe:
aewu4_instagram.jpg

I have all of the AEW figures up to this point except Pac i think. i been wildin this year :snoop:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Brehs the fig game turning out like the Sneaker game/finding a next gen system where all the flippers/bots are eating and if you ain’t in the right place/right time, you ain’t getting it. I’m dreading the E85 orders cause I want that SummerSlam 1998 HHH in Elite form finally to complete that set (I’ve got RSC SS 1998 Rock already) :wow:

Amazon and Mattel should’ve known UE Rock was gonna be popular. Anything Rock flies off the shelves and I’d expect Amazon to be better equipped for this than other stores

I don’t even wanna get started on Target and not being able to find the 2021 Rumble series. I was able to get Rock from last year’s Rumble set due to getting lucky while an employee was restocking, but Austin from this one is damn near eBay exclusive and I refuse to pay UE prices for that thing when the UE Austin is coming soon :dead:

Got UE Rock and Hogan coming in the mail today

Thanks for reading
dafxezf-4dcb3fc3-bcbc-480f-9892-8efcf4da3624.png
YEP6jTd.gif
tmz92HX.gif
4K6vV2k.gif
pi9qqqjkybe51.png

@Pinyapplesuckas @puppetmaster @Eric Brooks @PharaohAtem @Bonefan32 :salute:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Brehs the fig game turning out like the Sneaker game/finding a next gen system where all the flippers/bots are eating and if you ain’t in the right place/right time, you ain’t getting it. I’m dreading the E85 orders cause I want that SummerSlam 1998 HHH in Elite form finally to complete that set (I’ve got RSC SS 1998 Rock already) :wow:

Amazon and Mattel should’ve known UE Rock was gonna be popular. Anything Rock flies off the shelves and I’d expect Amazon to be better equipped for this than other stores

I don’t even wanna get started on Target and not being able to find the 2021 Rumble series. I was able to get Rock from last year’s Rumble set due to getting lucky while an employee was restocking, but Austin from this one is damn near eBay exclusive and I refuse to pay UE prices for that thing when the UE Austin is coming soon :dead:

Got UE Rock and Hogan coming in the mail today

Thanks for reading
dafxezf-4dcb3fc3-bcbc-480f-9892-8efcf4da3624.png
YEP6jTd.gif
tmz92HX.gif
4K6vV2k.gif
pi9qqqjkybe51.png

@Pinyapplesuckas @puppetmaster @Eric Brooks @PharaohAtem @Bonefan32 :salute:
I'm glad i was able to find the Royal Rumble Austin in stores. They only had an Austin and a Titus and I never saw them restocked since. I've been seeing the Ultimate Warrior/Eddie/Mr Wonderful in stores again.

The Macho Man/Andre Wrestlemania joints with the carts have also been circulating thru Targets. I found both luckily. Gonna prob sell the Andre.

Also found that UE Hogan that i'm gonna for sure sell. I dont fukk with Hogan but i have no problem profiting off of his name :mjpls:

I wish so much crack would stop dropping so quickly tho. I just preorderd Santana & Ortiz, and Kenny Omega from Unrivaled S4.
EsxtsDoXYAAqT5Q.jpg

I'm gonna get the whole series if its still up but too much happening these few weeks i dont know. Still need Pac from series 3 as well. A new Cody just hit on RSC today as well with the TNT title.

Also need to preorder that UE Macho Man :lupe:

shyt gonna be the death of me :damn: