StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Elite 80 got delayed into October. I’ll be shocked if AEW Unrivaled 2 makes its October release date going by Rona and series 1 rollout

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
i copped that and the Razor Ramon from that set. I'll pass on Greg Valentine tho :scust:

AEW figures are slowly getting rolled out. Brickseek is showing them at 2 locations in my area but a little too far to just blindly go out just yet. Hopefully i get them shyts soon. got that Little Bit of the Bubbly Jericho coming next month.
I've bought and sold the AEW set 4 times now for $40 each off the $20 price tag.

Case has 6 Breaks down like this:
Jericho
Cody
Nick Jackson
Matt Jackson
Kenny Omega x2

I have yet to find a brandi in 4 cases, and no chase cody or jericho.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I've bought and sold the AEW set 4 times now for $40 each off the $20 price tag.

Jericho
Cody
Nick Jackson
Matt Jackson
Kenny Omega x2

damn killin it. got 3 stores saying in stock now via brickseek so im assuming i might find something this week. trying my best to hold off on buying from Ringside even tho i might get my doubles thru there.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Jericho
Cody
Nick Jackson
Matt Jackson
Kenny Omega x2

Having Brandi in every so many cases is a lowkey smart move, that way she’s not warming pegs which means more of the big sellers (jerichos, The Elite, etc,) can restock easier.

I can see this being the case going forward with the women and lower card stars in the line

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
damn killin it. got 3 stores saying in stock now via brickseek so im assuming i might find something this week. trying my best to hold off on buying from Ringside even tho i might get my doubles thru there.
Use Discount Code Major and save 10% on ringside.

If you are buying to keep them, buy from ringside. It will be free shipping if you buy the set, and then take another 10 % off and it will be very close to paying retail. The hassle of driving to every walmart is worth it lol

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I am and I have a Store :ohmy:
Let us know something so we can break bread with you breh :wow:

I’d rather give $ to a Coli breh and know I got an exclusive I want than deal with the scalper drama. I’m sure others feel the same.

Mr. T selling out in 10 damn minutes on Mattel’s IG was the last straw for me :russ:

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Let us know something so we can break bread with you breh :wow:

I’d rather give $ to a Coli breh and know I got an exclusive I want than deal with the scalper drama. I’m sure others feel the same.

Mr. T selling out in 10 damn minutes on Mattel’s IG was the last straw for me :russ:
I only got 3 Mr. T's.

Sold 2, kept 1.

He looks great man lol.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Use Discount Code Major and save 10% on ringside.

If you are buying to keep them, buy from ringside. It will be free shipping if you buy the set, and then take another 10 % off and it will be very close to paying retail. The hassle of driving to every walmart is worth it lol
yeah ive been slacking. im def gonna keep them but i plan on having one set mint on card up on the wall hanging and another set in my AEW ring i got. im tempted to cop the scale ring with the Kenny figure but the price is a little high.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
No picture for The Rock? which version Rock is it
Idk why but they’ve got no picture for him. I have UE Rock preordered from Amazon but I’m eager to see what Rock Elite 81 looks like.

I hope Mattel does a TrueFX remix of Hollywood Rock cause the older version of Hollywood Rock didn’t really do him justice (they gave him WM28/29 roided out Movie Star Rock from the Cena feud torso instead of the smaller torso they could’ve used from the E47.5 Corporate Rock)

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@Eric Brooks @puppetmaster @Pinyapplesuckas @Bonefan32 @PharaohAtem @Tj Bronson

Can we talk about how almost EVERY Bret figure Mattel has made has that shytty strand of hair in his face?

1dbfb6fd06f74f5b907b46265c42fa29xl.jpg

They do shyt like this cause they think HitGOAT won’t sell and are shocked when he does numbers. I preordered the BretBerg Elite 2 Pack cause this is likely the ONLY WCW Bret we ever getting from Mattel. Plus the REAL WCW US Belt comes with it