The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Meg always said Tory paid her off. Y’all just didn’t believe Meg. Y’all didn’t even believe she got shot :russ:

To see y'all harp on shorty getting shot when the rest of the case is clearly falling apart is pretty said.

And shows some intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, you said she got shot. But you ALSO said Tory did it. And it's quite obvious now that he didn't.

Hold your L(ipstick)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
As I’ve been saying. Kelsey pulled the gun (why she wanted immunity) then Tory(why he offered money because he can be deported for being involved in a gun discharging) and Meg(why she denied the fight) all fought for the gun (4 dna samples on it) and everybody is lying to come out clean. shyt is ugly. Tomorrow will be even uglier. Wish I could bet Vegas :noah:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To see y'all harp on shorty getting shot when the rest of the case is clearly falling apart is pretty said.

And shows some intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, you said she got shot. But you ALSO said Tory did it. And it's quite obvious now that he didn't.

Hold your L(ipstick)
I never said Tory did it. Idk what to believe. I think they all lying and all need to get locked up 🤣🤣🤣

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This one, two, tree, four, FIF woman saying a lot and not saying anything at all. Kylie probably paid boucoup money to stay as far away from this as possible but it would be interesting to hear her side of things.

Again, finding it hard that either party would shield Kelsey when she has the least to lose between the two. She is essentially a nobody and wouldn't lose anything but time if prosecuted (I don't know if she has a criminal record).

Seems weird everyone would risk looking like lying idiots all for the sake of a woman no one respected vs looking like idiots for the sake of not snitching on someone who would sit for a long time if found guilty.
:patrice:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one, two, tree, four, FIF woman saying a lot and not saying anything at all. Kylie probably paid boucoup money to stay as far away from this as possible but it would be interesting to hear her side of things.

Again, finding it hard that either party would shield Kelsey when she has the least to lose between the two. She is essentially a nobody and wouldn't lose anything but time if prosecuted (I don't know if she has a criminal record).

Seems weird everyone would risk looking like lying idiots all for the sake of a woman no one respected vs looking like idiots for the sake of not snitching on someone who would sit for a long time if found guilty.
:patrice:
all were drunk
all were on drugs
all barely remember what happened
all did some incriminating shyt or changed their stories 10x

it's basically self preservation for both tory and kelsey and megan saving face (altho it ain't going well for her) because of how she has used this in the media which is probably why kelsey is hesitant to just throw the blame on tory 100% given that megan has painted them both poorly

here's what i think happened:

kelsey finds out tory is cheating w/ meg or w.e not cheating but the relationship, she mad.
death threats exchanged
kelsey goes for gun as she is the one who was slighted in this the most (no idea who she was goin to aim it at or if she was really even going to use it)
scuffle over the gun ensues with tory
gun goes off
something ends up in megs foot

no one aimed a gun a megan the stallion and said dance bytch, but that is the narrative she has spun in the media/her head so she has to stick to it. she looks bad for fukking her friend's man, so she can't be the bad guy and have the story be that her friend attempted to shoot her over that. and she basically tried to play that lie up that she never had sex with tory until trial. it looks much better for her as the woman who was shot at by the crazy short toxic male.

kelsey and tory both don't really know who is responsible for the gun going off and quite frankly it's just an unfortunate situation.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Roc nation and Megan have MORE MONEY than Tory :mjlol:

Funny how when y'all thought Kelsey was going to say Tory shot Meg there was ZERO talk of people being paid off or "intimidation" :mjlol:

All I’m going by is what she said before

If someone spill the beans and tell every thing then a few months later they pleading the 5th saying they can’t remember

I mean what other thing can you come up with other than that person was paid off or pressured.

That sounds completely logical to me, honestly I think it sounds logical to most people

Got nothing to do with being a Meg Stan on whatever

And why would roc nation offer her money when she previously implicated tory. wouldnt the onus be on tory to drop that bag off more so than Meg

Why would me or my company drop a bag off,
I’m not the one facing time

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory's lawyer was probably going to body Kelsey for shooting Meg. :jbhmm:

The bodyguard and Tory probably had to disarm her. Tory probably sent the bodyguard to do some yoga in Bali, so he doesn't testify against Kelsey.

Kelsey is the only person known to have both GSR on her and matching DNA on the gun.

Also remember the muzzle flash was seen coming from Kelsey by an independent witness.

Her wanting immunity and the possibility of not incriminating herself is telling.

Last edited: