The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Damn Meg. All she had to say was “I was shot. Idk who shot me but I was shot.” And this probably wouldn’t even get this far. Or if she really didn’t want to get anyone in trouble she should’ve put on her cheddar bob mask and said she shot her self fukking around. Now nobody finna fukk with her like that. It’s over. She accomplished a lot in the past few years this was going on to. All that to get a stank eye from everybody now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Trial full of morons smh
Right. Whole story is full of clown shyt.

They were at Kylies house cooking tacos and playing spin the bottle and somebody got jealous which led to a fight and a shooting.

I had these kinda nights in high school. :mjlol: These are semi-well off/successful adults behaving like this.

I believe meg when she said she initially didn’t talk about it cause she was embarrassed. This shyt is beyond embarrassing. And she got shot and had to admit to sleeping with that goofy nikka. :smh:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

If this is true then it might be a wrap for these chicks

Tory will probably pay a fine and go on probation for firearm possession

She admitted to lying on this nikka :snoop:

Now y’all see why I wasn’t believing non of the shyt they were saying. I think either Meg accidentally shot her self or stepped on glass or her ex friend bussed her.