The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Straight up insanity :heh:

Basically Megan got hit on some
WhoppingBestAracari-small.gif

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

"Immunity agreements require the witness to swear that they are being truthful, and any lie from Norm would have breached the immunity contract."

IF SHES LYING ABOUT
NOT SHOOTING MEG
HER IMMUNITY IS VOID.

IF SHES LYING ABOUT
TORY NOT SHOOOTING MEG
HER IMMUNITY IS VOID.
:devil:
:evil:

She said she didn’t see Tory shoot her and said she didn’t shoot her. Meg already said she very clearly saw Tory shoot her. Whose gonna try her for it?

Daps
I didn’t bring it up.
And it’s very convenient to quietly accept something that most were loudly doubting.
My point was that the energy is most definitely different.
I mean the evidence is out there now, I don't blame people for not accepting it at face value when the evidence was not out there and confirmed yet. Nothing wrong with that.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand but if they charge Kelsey, she can point the finger right back at tory and say he has gsr on him too and the victim already testified it was him.

In a weird way, it's the classical prisoners' dilemma in game theory because tory hasn't outright said it was her and she hasn't outright said it was him.
Kelsey a liar. Who ever gonna believe her?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I understand but if they charge Kelsey, she can point the finger right back at tory and say he has gsr on him too and the victim already testified it was him.

In a weird way, it's the classical prisoners' dilemma in game theory because tory hasn't outright said it was her and she hasn't outright said it was him.

Throw them both in jail. Easy.

Neither of them will tell the truth, but you know what will? Science. And the science says that residue was found on both of them. What that says to me is that they were both involved in the shooting. Lock em both up.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Black people have really got to let this "no snitching" stuff go. Snitching is when you do a crime but you rat out everyone else involved to save yourself. It's not snitching if you witness a crime and tell the truth about what you saw.

This would be over so quick if they'd just tell. the. truth.
That ship has sailed. The Black community has largely bought into the idea that no one is ever supposed to tell on anyone else, particularly with regard to "street" type crime. The old or original definitions and codes got flattened some time in the last 20 years and now it's just "don't tell"

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This bytch Meg Thee Stallion 😂 didn’t want it to get out that she was a jealous and insecure little girl 🤣

Now all them lyrics she be spitting done lost all credibility ✋

I don’t wanna hear no more Hot Girl shyt come out this wainch mouth. lol

Leprechaun and a plastic stick with attachments had her all up in her feelings 😆

& nobody was paying her any attention at the “party” 🤦🏾
Between this and the yung Miami shyt

Them 2018-2021 hot girl era hoes owe these idol worshipping hoes financial compensation for mental damages

Rl almost ruined a whole generation of women with their tomfoolery :hhh: